WTS[NA/All Servers] Riot Point Cards! - 30% Off!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[NA/All Servers] Riot Point Cards! - 30% Off!
Hi all!

I am re-opening my RP shop, but this time, I have a method that will guarantee me the Riot Points, so there's no risk involved for either the buyer or me!

Selling it for 30% off.

Examples of how pricing works:

For a $50 Riot Point Card, you will pay $35

For a $10 Riot Point Card, you will pay $10

For a $100 Riot Point Card, you will pay $70

Not accepting more than $100 order at a time due to high demand.

Orders will take 24-48 hours to process.

Payment Methods: PayPal and Bitcoin

Skype: itsrazecrystal
The codes will be for the NA, but if you contact Riot Support and ask them to convert it to your server, they will do so.

Giving out no vouch copies considering I used to have a RP shop, but I had to close it for a bit, so I'm re-opening it.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/9dc17e060d56a2ef2d7283cff5c26894ⓘ

Thanks!

If you are interested in buying this method, it is $75. Add me on Skype for more info.
I can vouch for his method.
Its legit and wont get you banned
May I ask what online store you purchase it from?
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
May I ask what online store you purchase it from?
That's apart of the method, sorry. But if you still want to purchase msg me on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evolution200 View Post
EUW ever happening?
Sadly not, but if there is some sort of update I'll update the thread. Unless you make a smurf on NA and then after you get the RP transfer it to whatever server.
Just bought a 10 Dollar code everything went smoothly will update in 24-48 hours. Thanks!
Do you guys plan on selling the method? Would be very interested in buying
Quote Originally Posted by Del Rey View Post
Do you guys plan on selling the method? Would be very interested in buying
Added on Skype to discuss.
BUMPBUMPBUMP ONLINE AND SELLING
Purchased some RP yesterday but haven't received yet, OP states it takes around 48 hours to revieve the code, will update soon
BUMPBUMPBUMP ONLINE AND TAKING ORDERS
bought 50$ riot card, waiting for delivery of the code will update once code delivered
bought 20$ rp, will update when delivered!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?