ANI_DISCTaboo Tattoo

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Taboo Tattoo
Taboo Tattoo
(2 days till it drops)
Trailer





Synopsis

Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Serinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?



Sources: http://myanimelist.net/anime/29758/Taboo_Tattoo , http://anilis******anime/21031/TABOOTATTOO
ill check it out

lit fam 100
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
ill check it out

lit fam 100
bump because it drops in 14 hours
Episode 1
Alright the first thing I thought was how the punches/kicks/ect in the fights are and the music / sound effects combine for epic fight scenes with serious impact in their moves. They're a few cliche's and 1 cliche character but other than that I love almost everything about this anime so far.
Episode 1
Fights are decent, but the characters are so one-dimensional, on top of the story being generic as hell. It's obvious where this will go, but it looks nice, so for now I'll keep watching.
Episode 1
I can already see this show having some fanservice considering the ending video was like all fanservice but other than that I liked the action scenes, the show looks great, but the beginning of the episode was like MC throws bad guy on ground, other guy runs away, MC gets tattoo, all in the matter of 10 seconds just seemed kinda rushed.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
but the beginning of the episode was like MC throws bad guy on ground, other guy runs away, MC gets tattoo, all in the matter of 10 seconds just seemed kinda rushed.
Yeah that was the only bad part in my op but maybe they'll flash back to it because after that fight scene its likely they'll interrogate him about where and how exactly he got the tattoo.
Episode 2
Episode 2 was decent in building up more details and a good cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait for the next one.
Good arts
Hated main character personality
Decent fight however I didn't like the yelling cliche

Compares to bleach ALOT imo (just my opinion chill out fans of the anime)
Dropped.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Compares to bleach ALOT
There is zero comparisons to be made here.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
There is zero comparisons to be made here.
As I said it's just my opinion, you don't have to like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

As I said it's just my opinion, you don't have to like it.
It's not that I don't like it, it's just that there is no comparison what so ever. Care to give one? Or are you just shit posting?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
It's not that I don't like it, it's just that there is no comparison what so ever. Care to give one? Or are you just shit posting?
Well basically I find the fights similar the Ichigo's way of fighting, everyone might not share my opinion but that's fine because that is called an opinion. (P.S even if it might be a stupid opinion, that is fine because you are allowed to have a opinion)
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Well basically I find the fights similar the Ichigo's way of fighting
In what way? Stop avoiding the question.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Decent fight however I didn't like the yelling cliche
Every fighting anime ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Compares to bleach ALOT imo (just my opinion chill out fans of the anime)
Dropped.
What...? This is one topmeme.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?