DiscussionArma 3 duping logs?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 duping logs?
I was wondering if anyone has any insight onto the type of log's that would get dupers caught on an Arma 3 server, not sure if it matters but the server I am wondering about does run infistar.
Would it be obvious in the log's somebody is duping even if they don't sell the items and just uses them for personal thing's, base building etc, or only sell a couple of the items once in a while?

I am just wondering mainly what the best method would be to avoid being detected by log's or if they just pop up with a red warning about me duping.
Quote Originally Posted by Dkace View Post
I was wondering if anyone has any insight onto the type of log's that would get dupers caught on an Arma 3 server, not sure if it matters but the server I am wondering about does run infistar.
Would it be obvious in the log's somebody is duping even if they don't sell the items and just uses them for personal thing's, base building etc, or only sell a couple of the items once in a while?

I am just wondering mainly what the best method would be to avoid being detected by log's or if they just pop up with a red warning about me duping.
been duping on ccg for like 2 days then i stopped doing big dupe ( selling 20 lvl 4 stolen flag on exile) and ive just duped food ammo fortification upgrade and havent been ban yet. Im pretty sure that selling a rare item a high amount of time will give a warning to admins. Best I could say is to actually sell something expensive that you dupe then buy alot of different stuff and the sell an expensive item again just to make it look more legit. Also, your method might get log depending on how its done
Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
been duping on ccg for like 2 days then i stopped doing big dupe ( selling 20 lvl 4 stolen flag on exile) and ive just duped food ammo fortification upgrade and havent been ban yet. Im pretty sure that selling a rare item a high amount of time will give a warning to admins. Best I could say is to actually sell something expensive that you dupe then buy alot of different stuff and the sell an expensive item again just to make it look more legit. Also, your method might get log depending on how its done
het whats your steam name ? add me i need your help
Quote Originally Posted by dcboutillette View Post
het whats your steam name ? add me i need your help
hes probs a admin of ccg dont risk it xD^^^^^^^^^
Quote Originally Posted by memes2017 View Post
hes probs a admin of ccg dont risk it xD^^^^^^^^^
Nah ma dude i want to dupe on different server
Quote Originally Posted by memes2017 View Post
hes probs a admin of ccg dont risk it xD^^^^^^^^^
why would I be an admin on ccg when im a admin on p2c website ? lmao I even have my script menu in my signature etc
I would treat any server you care to stay on carefully. Treat is as if they log everything, until you are 100% sure what you are doing isnt logged.
Its actually pretty hard to detect dupers, you should get a feel for your server though. All servers are different when it comes to this stuff
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us