Sam's Club Cash Rewards Denied Because Of Business Account Number??? Please Read
@Sauce.God @rakeshkotha @isayyeaaah @warmpencil @guad3287 @fliptoyz @kileris9000 @GoogleTheCracker @CuTTy3 @PhilDark @Maximum Max @Psychotic @Sinprier @Kimchi @Fujiyama @SyNTaX_337 @ulimuli @desprolijo @ZaydeIsAmazing @Employer @Viktor @Marcus. @Luverdark
1st off if you didn't appreciate being tagged in this thread. Forgive me but this problem is/was very urgent.
My problem is a lil weird. I usually have my homie who lives in another state do the Sam's thing. Cuz the one closest to me is sorta out the way. But I went yesterday & the lady asked me for a business account name & or number. Or sum shit like that. She said she needed to enter in the numbers or w.e. this shit was weird cuz my homie never ran into nothing like this.
I think mine may have registered with a business or w.e. so for w.e. reason that might be the difference. So I think I may know what to do next time. I just wanna be sure & to see if others have dealt or heard something like this before.
1st off if you didn't appreciate being tagged in this thread. Forgive me but this problem is/was very urgent.
My problem is a lil weird. I usually have my homie who lives in another state do the Sam's thing. Cuz the one closest to me is sorta out the way. But I went yesterday & the lady asked me for a business account name & or number. Or sum shit like that. She said she needed to enter in the numbers or w.e. this shit was weird cuz my homie never ran into nothing like this.
I think mine may have registered with a business or w.e. so for w.e. reason that might be the difference. So I think I may know what to do next time. I just wanna be sure & to see if others have dealt or heard something like this before.

Not sure if you cracked the accounts yourself or bought it off someone, but they should have even known themselves, so if you did buy it off someone I suggest asking for a refund cause he ripped you off. Anyways, glad to answer your question