Proof for ZP sales?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Proof for ZP sales?
Sup!

I'm selling some ZP via mobile. I get credit that I can't use for anything else other than buying stuff with. I'm made two threads and Dakota keeps deleting them as he said you need proof of service. I've messaged him many times as to how to go about providing it and he just doesn't reply. Pretty useless admin if you ask me. I ask, how does one go about providing proof? Do I screenshot my phone credit? I've already made a few sales and have people that can vouch and did so in replies to the thread. It's just getting frustrating man. HELP!

Cheer's,
Chayne.
used to earn a lot of zp with my mobile phone with a disposable number
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Sup!

I'm selling some ZP via mobile. I get credit that I can't use for anything else other than buying stuff with. I'm made two threads and Dakota keeps deleting them as he said you need proof of service. I've messaged him many times as to how to go about providing it and he just doesn't reply. Pretty useless admin if you ask me. I ask, how does one go about providing proof? Do I screenshot my phone credit? I've already made a few sales and have people that can vouch and did so in replies to the thread. It's just getting frustrating man. HELP!

Cheer's,
Chayne.
Give some vouches to trusted members such as @Dakota ? About the service itself I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Give some vouches to trusted members such as @Dakota ? About the service itself I guess.
Already offered Dakota, No reply. Offered in sales ad. Gave it out, Got a vouch, Still deleted.
Eh, this may be a little off topic however; when using your phone as payment doesn't it add payment onto the bill if you pay monthly? OR does it actually use credit like SMS credit?
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Eh, this may be a little off topic however; when using your phone as payment doesn't it add payment onto the bill if you pay monthly? OR does it actually use credit like SMS credit?
I'm on Telstra prepaid. $50 useless credit, $1000 call/sms credit, 2.5Gb data. Comes out of the $50. If you are on a plan, You would be charged on top of what you pay for your plan at the end of the month.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?