D3D COLORS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
D3D COLORS
Code:
/*********************Normal Colors*********************/
#define WHITE			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,255)
#define RED			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,000,000)
#define GREEN			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,000,255,000)
#define BLUE			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,000,000,255)
#define BLACK			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,000,000,000)
#define TRANSBLACK              D3DCOLOR_ARGB(225,000,000,000)
#define PURPLE			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,125,000,255)
#define GREY			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,128,128,128)
#define YELLOW			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,000)
#define ORANGE		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,125,000)
#define WHITE2		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,255,255,255)
#define RED2			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,255,000,000)
#define GREEN2			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,000,255,000)
#define BLUE2			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,000,000,255)
#define BLACK2			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,000,000,000)
#define PURPLE2		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,125,000,255)
#define GREY2			D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,128,128,128)
#define YELLOW2		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,255,255,000)
#define ORANGE2		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,255,125,000)
#define BROWN                   D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,77,46,38)
#define CYAN		        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,000)
#define PINK                    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,192,203)
#define SKYBLUE                 D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,180,255)
#define DARKGRAY                D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,71,65,64)
Code:
/*********************Ghost Colors**********************/
#define GHOSTRED		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,000,000)
#define GHOSTWHITE		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,175,175)
#define GHOSTCYAN		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,255,255)
#define GHOSTCYAN2	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,64,200)
#define GHOSTGREEN	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,175,000)
#define GHOSTBLUE		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,000,175)
#define GHOSTBLACK	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(70,000,000,000)
#define GHOSTPURPLE	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,60,000,175)
#define GHOSTGREY		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,59,59,59)
#define GHOSTYELLOW 	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,175,000)
#define GHOSTPINK	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,91,117)
Code:
/*********************Light Colors**********************/
#define LIGHTBLACK	       D3DCOLOR_ARGB(155,000,000,000)
#define LIGHTGREY              D3DCOLOR_ARGB(205,051,051,051)
#define LIGHTBLUE              D3DCOLOR_ARGB(250,025,220,251)
#define LIGHTGREEN	       D3DCOLOR_ARGB(155,000,255,000)
#define LIGHTRED	       D3DCOLOR_ARGB(155,255,000,000)
#define LIGHTYELLOW            D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,198,255,0)
Code:
/*********************Another Colors**********************/
#define LIME                    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 198, 255, 0)
#define MAROON                  D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 142, 30, 0)
#define TEAL                    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 255, 255)
#define FURTZ	                D3DCOLOR_ARGB(120, 128, 128, 128)
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Code:
/*********************Ghost Colors**********************/
#define GHOSTRED		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,000,000)
#define GHOSTWHITE		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,175,175)
#define GHOSTCYAN		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,255,255)
#define GHOSTCYAN2	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,64,200)
#define GHOSTGREEN	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,175,000)
#define GHOSTBLUE		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,000,000,175)
#define GHOSTBLACK	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(70,000,000,000)
#define GHOSTPURPLE	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,60,000,175)
#define GHOSTGREY		D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,59,59,59)
#define GHOSTYELLOW 	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,175,000)
#define GHOSTPINK	        D3DCOLOR_ARGB(175,175,91,117)
Thanks , I will use it
Bro for example my hacker forever dll file is patch but I want to make a new dll can I copy the code from hacker forever dll.
cool i can use it
Great @RuShi this will help me build my "Mini-VIP"! I was thinking in making it "Hotkeys" only, but didn't know colour codes!
Also, since you're always putting codes on MPGH, could you put the "Box ESP" code ? Not the "Hack", just the DirectX code (I'm too lazy
to go and draw on D3D)! If possible, thanks!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us