Image Editing Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Image Editing Help
Ello artists. If there is someone out there that can do this for me, that will be great!

I need this image to have the the lava on the axe to be "Flaming" and the red parts on the dog at the bottom to be flashing red/orange (Whatever color it is.) and the parts on the dragon to be doing the same as the dog.

Post here if you can do so, will be greatly appreciated


Image: https://i.imgur.com/gLdzROq.png

By flashing do you mean you need a GIF, cause I can't make em flash if it isn't a GIF
Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
By flashing do you mean you need a GIF, cause I can't make em flash if it isn't a GIF
Ya it'll be a .gif
K, i'm on it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still working on the glow, meanwhile what do you think about the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
K, i'm on it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still working on the glow, meanwhile what do you think about the fire?

Looks great! Would like the fire to glow in and out. And also the dog and dragon too. "Like my avatar picture"
I'm sorry dude, the glowing part is a bit hard but I'm sure you'll find someone who can figure it out pretty quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
I'm sorry dude, the glowing part is a bit hard but I'm sure you'll find someone who can figure it out pretty quickly.
No Problem, thanks!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us