From a coder!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
From a coder!
Hello, I would like to know if there is a code for all weapons for EU version!
I have damage hack but it only has one adress (AK47), I would like to make it work
for all weapons!

Thanks, remember it's for EU!
Quote Originally Posted by LightIsDead View Post
Hello, I would like to know if there is a code for all weapons for EU version!
I have damage hack but it only has one adress (AK47), I would like to make it work
for all weapons!

Thanks, remember it's for EU!
No Need Find 1 By 1.. Just LOOP all weapon
Is there a code for that?
Could you PM me it, if possible?
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
No Need Find 1 By 1.. Just LOOP all weapon
Looping with 0x3cc for the offsetr,how abt for ptr?
Quote Originally Posted by ZhinLoung View Post
Looping with 0x3cc for the offsetr,how abt for ptr?
You Just Need 1 Address 2 Offset
1. HK BASE ADDRESS -
2. GetWeaponByIndex
3. Hack OFFSET

That All.. For Loop Source.. Sorry I Cant Give
Find It Ur Self

GLHF
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
You Just Need 1 Address 2 Offset
1. HK BASE ADDRESS -
2. GetWeaponByIndex
3. Hack OFFSET

That All.. For Loop Source.. Sorry I Cant Give
Find It Ur Self

GLHF
There are 2 method HK416 Base pointer + 0x344 + Hack Offset or Hack address [Like damage , speed & etc] + 0x344 . Need loop on this . Just loop all weapon <382 if im not mistake.
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?