BAN

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
BAN
1337 Post ban plz yay
sup guys its me... ban him! lol

how long is the ban for never really noticed
Idk it should say on the ban
If they hate you it says 2011 (Or perma)

Post ur ban message when you get it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Idk it should say on the ban
If they hate you it says 2011 (Or perma)

Post ur ban message when you get it.
naw they dont hate me
Quote Originally Posted by Mellowdrama View Post
naw they dont hate me
Wanna bet?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Wanna bet?
yep

ima play cf when i come back i wanna be banned damit
Quote Originally Posted by Mellowdrama View Post
naw they dont hate me
I hate you.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
I hate you.
Quote Originally Posted by Mellowdrama View Post
naw they dont hate me
I do.
Quote Originally Posted by Mellowdrama View Post
I hate yah too.
I got the 1337 ban yesterday.
I hope you enjoy.
You still are not banned.
every1 at mpgh hates you.
Cya guy.
They like me-I'll be banned for about 1-hour
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us