MPGH private message 10 post limit

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH private message 10 post limit
I just want to ask some questions. I would think my years of leeching would allow me to at least private message someone but nope.
It depends on the posts, and that rule has been set to decrease spamming
Just 5 more posts and you are good to go...
Advertising / Spamming / Bots.
That's why.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
^Yep this one

LOL, we already said that....
congrats on your 1200th post.
[I]
Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

LOL, we already said that....
congrats on your 1200th post.
I confrimed that wtf xd anyways ty
congratz on able to pm now
odd rule, at least display why you cant send message instead of a typical cannot send message
you have to avoid spammes somehow, you know
I am not a bot
I now have to go through this long process lol!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?