PS4PS4 GameShare

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
PS4 GameShare
I recently got a PS4 with no games. Anybody wanna gameshare me some games for free?
free ? srsly ?
you need to pay for that . if you want i can gave you for 10 $ ! The Last of US
Quote Originally Posted by theonlypal View Post
I recently got a PS4 with no games. Anybody wanna gameshare me some games for free?
What do you have to offer/swap?
Im down, I have a couple of games but only if you share me PlayStation plus
Quote Originally Posted by Luisisninja View Post
Im down, I have a couple of games but only if you share me PlayStation plus
What's your Skype?
BO4, Need for speed payback etc
i can share some games if you share PSN+
i need Fifa 19 whos got God of war to swap?
wow i cant even believe this post actually exist lmao
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us