WTSPokemon GO Boosting, Power Leveling, Gyarados accounts and more!

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Pokemon GO Boosting, Power Leveling, Gyarados accounts and more!
Pokemon GO Services

Hello current/future Pokemon Trainers! I am offering my Pokemon GO Services to you at a fair price.
I don't use bluestacks or any android emulator to do these, and you will not get banned with my method.
Please note you may get a soft ban from switching locations, but that is usually removed within 4 hours.
I work from home so I have a lot of free time, I have 2 personal accounts with multiple rare pokemon.
I will give out two small vouch copies (Level up to 5) to MPGH Mods or Trusted members.

These prices are based on brand new freshly made accounts. You can make the account or I can.
After the job is done, you will have full access to the Gmail account used to create it.

Packages:
Level 1-10 - $20, completed within 24 hours MAX
Level 1-20 - $75, completed within 72 hours MAX
Collect 400 Magikarp candies to evolve Gyarados, estimated level 15 - $70, completed within 48 hours MAX
Catch all 3 starter Pokemon ( Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander ) -$10, completed within 24 hours MAX

With any job, I will hit Pokestops, hatch eggs when I get them, and catch any rare Pokemon I come across.
Other people charge per egg or distance, I do this for free!


If you already have a main account, I can boost that account/get Gyarados as well. Price can be discussed depending on current account level.
I think that about covers everything! Any questions feel free to post.
My only Skype is ImUhBeast
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/ImUhBeast.png[/img]ⓘ



Payment methods:
Paypal from most
Bitcoin from all

TOS:
You will pay first considering the amount of work I will have to do.
If you've played before, you know the pokemon servers can be down sometimes, but my time frames should be fine even with down time.

Below you can see a Gyarados I did for someone on another forum, along with the other pokemon caught while doing so. Please note these other Pokemon are not guaranteed during the job, but I catch them as I see them.
 
Gyarados



 
Possible Pokemon



so you actually play it on your phone with the user's login?

btw nice gyarados
Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
so you actually play it on your phone with the user's login?

btw nice gyarados
Yes I don't use any 3rd party android emulators, yes I can do it on your main account, or a fresh account. And thank you! Thats 1 of 4 I have personally evolved by collecting candies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dankm View Post
Hefty price, but god damn the out come would be worth it.

Glws
I actually lowered the price compared to other forums people are offering this service, and I have multiple options.
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
Yes I don't use any 3rd party android emulators, yes I can do it on your main account, or a fresh account. And thank you! Thats 1 of 4 I have personally evolved by collecting candies.

- - - Updated - - -



I actually lowered the price compared to other forums people are offering this service, and I have multiple options.
Thank you!
Surely some info on where to find this Magikarp farm Joking best of luck mate if I had the money I would do this to show off to mates
Quote Originally Posted by dankm View Post
Surely some info on where to find this Magikarp farm Joking best of luck mate if I had the money I would do this to show off to mates
Haha well let me know if you get the funds, I'm sure we could work something out. Also thinking of adding a fresh account with all 3 starters on it.
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
Haha well let me know if you get the funds, I'm sure we could work something out. Also thinking of adding a fresh account with all 3 starters on it.
That'd be pretty neat. I know a couple of people who would pay for that
Quote Originally Posted by dankm View Post
That'd be pretty neat. I know a couple of people who would pay for that
I'm not sure on a price for that tho :/
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
I'm not sure on a price for that tho :/
How hard would it be to get the 3 starters?
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
Yes I don't use any 3rd party android emulators, yes I can do it on your main account, or a fresh account. And thank you! Thats 1 of 4 I have personally evolved by collecting candies.

- - - Updated - - -



I actually lowered the price compared to other forums people are offering this service, and I have multiple options.
Thank you!
Messaging on Skype now
Hefty price, but god damn the out come would be worth it.

Glws
Theres always one that doesn't want to be found haha, sometimes takes awhile for the 3rd.
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
Theres always one that doesn't want to be found haha, sometimes takes awhile for the 3rd.
A vouch copy of your service?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post


A vouch copy of your service?
Sure! Would you like it on a fresh account?
Speaking to you on Skype now
Do we need to provide you the Pokeballs?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?