SoldSelling Tons of Lifes and buying Skins

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Tons of Lifes and buying Skins


LOOKING TO SELL ALL POTS!

8-16 Life's at USD $0.20
17-64 Life's at USD $0.19
64+ Life's at USD $0.18


Notes:
*Not going first unless you are vouched better then me... My Vouches are here.
**You have to contact an OMM if you want the trade to be done via omm.
***Paypal gifts only.

Payment method:
Can accept BTC or Paypal.

Contacting me:
Best way to contact me is on Skype.


Thanks!
Still got close to 150.
Still got close to 150.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast123 View Post
How much are you buying the skins for?
I already bought some with ppal.
Now i have BTC, paying 0.80 per pc.
Bring Up My Post! (Bump)
Talking to you on skype, Wanting to buy 65 Life.
Quote Originally Posted by KidCaillou View Post
Talking to you on skype, Wanting to buy 65 Life.
Thanks for buying! ^^

Bump
Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
Thanks for buying! ^^

Bump
How many have u got left? Add me on skype: minus1246
Still have 125.

Bring Up My Post! (Bump)
I'm waiting for you in skype
talking to u on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Saylty View Post
talking to u on skype
Thanks for buying!
I do not have any more Life pots for now.
Please help me close the thread. @Danny @Luis Thanks!

Also some people have complained there's an imposter using my mpgh name to add people....
so please everyone...
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME, UNLESS I CAN PM YOU ON MPGH.
ADD ME ONLY FROM MY SIGNATURE.


I WILL NOT RANDOMLY ADD YOU ON SKYPE.
My only skype is:
Exercise caution, good day!
I am talking to you on skype
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us