Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Difference is I've come to the conclusion of you being an idiotic one issue voter who's xenophobic and probably a tad bit racist by seeing what you post and the hypocritical conclusions you come up with.

You can't deem if I have money or not because there is nothing yo base that off of.
    Just like you can't deem I'm a racist, as you can't quote one racist thing I've said... (Hypocrite Alert)

I've already deemed you a Cancuck and couldn't care less what your views are. I have no idea why you keep posting lame personal attacks. It's like you think you'll change the fact that I have huge incomes I don't wish to pay higher taxes on. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if Trump's racist in my eyes, he will lower taxes for people in my position and that's all I care about. So, how about you stop wasting my time and fuck off to Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    arun stated it, you support trump. Hens you are racist. It's a generalization but a very accurate one, much more accurate than all poor people are welfare queens, all mexicans are rapists and drug deals, all muslims or even just shihai are terrorists, or blacks are to blame for their disproportional crime rates to other races...

So you think it's okay to generalize us, but say we can't generalize you? Holly shit you're a stupid fuck. What if I told you all democrats are Lazy, Fat, Stubborn, Illegal Immigrant Apologists, Islamic apologists, Jobless, broke, Losers? Doesn't make that true lmfao...

All you do is make personal attacks and think they are getting your point across, now you're refuting that...

Being a racist and being an idiot are two different things, supporting Trump literally means you relatively agree with his policies and positions, which are extremely racist, bigoted, and not well thought out. No matter how many times it is brought up, people support trump for the underlining fact he's White, Rich, and is racist.

No, I support him because I'm rich and he wants lower taxes. Hillary wants higher taxes and will abuse the government for personal profit, as she always has been doing. Honestly I want to see her in jail and my taxes cut and couldn't give a fuck all for anything else.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Just like you can't deem I'm a racist, as you can't quote one racist thing I've said... (Hypocrite Alert)

I've already deemed you a Cancuck and couldn't care less what your views are. I have no idea why you keep posting lame personal attacks. It's like you think you'll change the fact that I have huge incomes I don't wish to pay higher taxes on. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if Trump's racist in my eyes, he will lower taxes for people in my position and that's all I care about. So, how about you stop wasting my time and fuck off to Canada.
    You think Hillary wont? Hillary without a doubt is going to cut taxes for the sake of being bi-partisan for all the TRUE republicans who will vote for her.

Might want to reconsider your stance if the only reason you want trump is for lower taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT="Lucida Console"]
    No, I support him because I'm rich and he wants lower taxes. Hillary wants higher taxes and will abuse the government for personal profit, as she always has been doing. Honestly I want to see her in jail and my taxes cut and couldn't give a fuck all for anything else.
    Trump has already used government power to his own benefit, he's openly admitted this and even said he would once president. Hillary does actually care about people, trump does not. You can't be a politician if you don't care about the people you govern.

Also I think you should be banned for making ignorant claims like you just have done. What you're saying is equal to arun stating all trump supporters are racist. You just want tax cuts because you're rich... No reasoning or care for anything else. The same with aruns statement.

You're a walking fallacy.

Honestly if you don't want to pay taxes, go move to central america. Wont hurt us any, you're not even a scratch on the economy to begin with pleb.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You think Hillary wont? Hillary without a doubt is going to cut taxes for the sake of being bi-partisan for all the TRUE republicans who will vote for her.

Might want to reconsider your stance if the only reason you want trump is for lower taxes.

Lol she's not bi-partisan... She's stated many times she will raise taxes on the rich.
    https://www.atr.org/hillary-confirms...-tax-hike-plan
    https://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Hill...Tax_Reform.htm
    https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/03/pf/t...clinton-taxes/

GTFO of here kid.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Trump has already used government power to his own benefit, he's openly admitted this and even said he would once president. Hillary does actually care about people, trump does not. You can't be a politician if you don't care about the people you govern.

Also I think you should be banned for making ignorant claims like you just have done. What you're saying is equal to arun stating all trump supporters are racist. You just want tax cuts because you're rich... No reasoning or care for anything else. The same with aruns statement.

You're a walking fallacy.

Honestly if you don't want to pay taxes, go move to central america. Wont hurt us any, you're not even a scratch on the economy to begin with pleb.

Doubt you even own property.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Lunatic Just stop embarrassing yourself already.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-19-2016),Salem (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    Says the person from fucking Afghanistan. How's your country doing after we anally raped it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post

No, personal attacks mean nothing.
    When pushed into the corner

Doubt you even own property.

He literally is admitting to shit posting. Can we ban this guy? or at least give him cocksucker. He's worked a lot harder at earning it than I ever come close to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    When pushed into the corner

He literally is admitting to shit posting. Can we ban this guy? or at least give him cocksucker. He's worked a lot harder at earning it than I ever come close to.
    How is that a personal attack? I'm saying you speak as if you own nothing, like that's your point of view or some shit.

Thanks

Says the person from fucking Afghanistan. How's your country doing after we anally raped it?

Why are you calling me a racist?
    You're trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

How is that a personal attack? I'm saying you speak as if you own nothing, like that's your point of view or some shit.
    You don't understand how claiming someone doesn't own their property is a personal attack? That's a personal subject, and you're using the lack of ownership of property as an attack. Hens Personal Attack, aka Ad Hominem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're trolling.
    Again, Afghanistan is a country, not a fucking race... There's no shame in nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

You're trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand how claiming someone doesn't own their property is a personal attack? That's a personal subject, and you're using the lack of ownership of property as an attack. Hens Personal Attack, aka Ad Hominem.

The lack of knowledge proves the lack of property.

Thanks

Again, Afghanistan is a country, not a fucking race... There's no shame in nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of knowledge proves the lack of property.
    So I guess calling a Japanese person Chinese isn't racist, it's just historical knowledge of the Japanese using advancements by the west for them selfs and claimed it for their own.

What lack of knowledge, you didn't understand what a personal attack was, that's literally being ignorant or rather having a lack of knowledge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So I guess calling a Japanese person Chinese isn't racist, it's just historical knowledge of the Japanese using advancements by the west for them selfs and claimed it for their own.

What lack of knowledge, you didn't understand what a personal attack was, that's literally being ignorant or rather having a lack of knowledge.
    Or maybe I'm bored of your personal attacks and decided to join in with better ones? Talk shit, suck dick, ******.

Thanks

Or maybe I'm bored of your personal attacks and decided to join in with better ones? Talk shit, suck dick, ******.
    Since you've lost the argument you decide to be pedant, and dismiss all logic for irrational behavior that may make you feel better about your self.

Psychological projection of an autistic narcissus with an anti-social behavior disability. That sums up everything.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Since you've lost the argument you decide to be pedant, and dismiss all logic for irrational behavior that may make you feel better about your self.
    If you go back up a few quotes, you'll see my final statement. I'm rich and don't want to pay higher taxes, go fuck yourself and stop giving me notifications to reply to...

Thanks

If you go back up a few quotes, you'll see my final statement. I'm rich and don't want to pay higher taxes, go fuck yourself and stop giving me notifications to reply to...
    That's not an argument though, you're just stating your opinion which nobody is disputing. The only thing I disputed is trump being the only person who will cut taxes, because hillary has a real reason to appeal to republicans especially the wealthy donors.

Edit: He's crying on my profile again lol.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Threadstarter
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SUCKIN' HARD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast