TUTORIALInjection Method

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Injection Method

So @.SHAZAM. found an injection method and shared it with me.
We planned to use it for something private.

Apparently somebody leaked the method.

@failnoobgamer used it for his "VIP".

So @.SHAZAM. decided to release it.

I hate this stealing of work.

I know there shouldn't be mentions of any paid hacks. I didn't mention hack names.


HOW DOES IT WORK?

This only works with games that use Miles Sound System.

Basically, you create a new project.

Code:
#include <Windows.h>
 
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HMODULE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved )
{ 
LoadLibraryA("YOUR_DLL_NAME.dll");
return 0;
}
Build the DLL and rename to whateveryouwant.flt

This works for both x86 and x64.

CREDITS : .SHAZAM., Trysk/Caezer99, R4v0r

I am utterly disappointed in this section... If I had a chance, I would never have came back here. Shame on you. I hope this gets patched as soon as possible.

Where is this download Links?
i don't understand anything about creating DLL or injector.. if only you post here the injector.. it will enough for me.. to download n press thx .. :3..
urmm i really i dont understand.. but i hope it patch soon too .. .

#RIP ENGLISH i know it .
Quote Originally Posted by kaneki2014 View Post
i don't understand anything about creating DLL or injector.. if only you post here the injector.. it will enough for me.. to download n press thx .. :3..
urmm i really i dont understand.. but i hope it patch soon too .. .

#RIP ENGLISH i know it .
He already explained on everything and what to do. Its simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Good job on fucking shit up even though I'm not involved with BlackShot anymore, copying peoples work and teaching others is a fuckedup thing . @failnoobgamer @Minerva

Disappointed and speechless rly.
idk :v wat lol
you should reverse your code.... LoadLibAddy = (LPVOID)Get Proc Address(Get Module Handle("kernel32.dll"), "LoadLibraryA");

// Allocate space in the process for our DLL
Remote String = (LPVOID)Virtual AllocEx(Proc, NULL, strlen (DLL_NAME), MEM_RESERVE | MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READ WRITE);
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
you should reverse your code.... LoadLibAddy = (LPVOID)Get Proc Address(Get Module Handle("kernel32.dll"), "LoadLibraryA");

// Allocate space in the process for our DLL
Remote String = (LPVOID)Virtual AllocEx(Proc, NULL, strlen (DLL_NAME), MEM_RESERVE | MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READ WRITE);
2 lines of code over 1 line ? I totally would use it.
Quote Originally Posted by awaltora11 View Post
@Trysk

can i inject 2 dll in 1time ?
then do LoadLibrary twice, first dll and second dll
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
then do LoadLibrary twice, first dll and second dll
i alr make the .flt
then can i inject 2dll in 1 time ?
Read what I said. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
Read what I said. -.-
idk what u say
ps :/ did i need rename the dll to anything ?
after finish put it in BlackShot SYSTEM And Just Open BS?
Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
after finish put it in BlackShot SYSTEM And Just Open BS?
Yeah..dll will be injected.
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Yeah..dll will be injected.
I Got It.. Too Ez Inject My VIP Now :P
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us