TUTORIALInjection Method

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
2 lines of code over 1 line ? I totally would use it.
lol only half not full source
Everythings was solved, justified and cleaned via Skype bettwen me and Trysk, just had a little misunderstanding.
I just wanna say sorry about my english that sometimes NOT let me express like I want but I not leeched this method or anything, have 2 method that is similar.
All the best to Trysk bcuz I dont have nothing against him, so good luck with your goal.
Quote Originally Posted by meerunmaltoo View Post
Is this method still working?
Its detected by GameGuard . "****.flt is modified" .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Its detected by GameGuard . "****.flt is modified" .
Yeah i've already tried. any tips on how to inject for 32bit? Does the CreateRemoteThread works?
it Dont Work more?? is modifing
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post

So @.SHAZAM. found an injection method and shared it with me.
We planned to use it for something private.

Apparently somebody leaked the method.

@failnoobgamer used it for his "VIP".

So @.SHAZAM. decided to release it.

I hate this stealing of work.

I know there shouldn't be mentions of any paid hacks. I didn't mention hack names.


HOW DOES IT WORK?

This only works with games that use Miles Sound System.

Basically, you create a new project.

Code:
#include <Windows.h>
 
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HMODULE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved )
{ 
LoadLibraryA("YOUR_DLL_NAME.dll");
return 0;
}
Build the DLL and rename to whateveryouwant.flt

This works for both x86 and x64.

CREDITS : .SHAZAM., Trysk/Caezer99, R4v0r

I am utterly disappointed in this section... If I had a chance, I would never have came back here. Shame on you. I hope this gets patched as soon as possible.

does this will works on any games?
Quote Originally Posted by awaltora11 View Post
@Trysk

can i inject 2 dll in 1time ?
Can you teach me how to do this ?
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us