Red faceWTSINTRO SHOP-Cheap Intros

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
INTRO SHOP-Cheap Intros
Hi my name is Roei And i Sell Youtube Intros
The Price Is 5$
It will be done in 1-2 days

My Skype is : roei.fetaya

Rules:
1.to see the intros i made before you buy contact me on skype
2.you pay first
3.i accept paypal only!! (from friend and family)

Vouch's:
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Ok, so I got the vouch copy. REALLY satisfied with his work. REALLY. Amazing. He did it really fast also. I can't really upload it here, so once I upload it on YouTube, I will post it here too. +1 vouch for an amazing artwork.
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
I was only talking to OP because I wanted to see some previous work aswell, though he asked me if I wanted an Intro made aswell as a vouch copy.
I agreed.

I can positively vouch for OP. I gave him a custom name to work with, told him my rough direction of music I want and he went from there.
The time it took from "giving the order" and "receiving the finished good" was about 40minutes - totally fine considering the quality, the fitting music and the awesome effects.
Great work you have done OP - would recommend buying from him.
When ordering keep in mind that everyone has a different definition of beautiful or good - if you want anything changed I´m sure OP will help you out changing it to your special desire
Do you have something like a portfolio? That way we can see your work before ordering and make up our thoughts about it
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Do you have something like a portfolio? That way we can see your work before ordering and make up our thoughts about it
add me on skype and i will send you
Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
add me on skype and i will send you
Added on skype for a vouch copy!
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post


Added on skype for a vouch copy!
giving him the vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
giving him the vouch copy
Confirming!
Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
add me on skype and i will send you
I will do
Also looking forward to the vouch from @ @Lunatic's Sheep
Ok, so I got the vouch copy. REALLY satisfied with his work. REALLY. Amazing. He did it really fast also. I can't really upload it here, so once I upload it on YouTube, I will post it here too. +1 vouch for an amazing artwork.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Ok, so I got the vouch copy. REALLY satisfied with his work. REALLY. Amazing. He did it really fast also. I can't really upload it here, so once I upload it on YouTube, I will post it here too. +1 vouch for an amazing artwork.
Is it uploaded yet? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Is it uploaded yet? xD
Sorry forgot about this. Will upload asap. Or just add me on skype and I will show it to you. I'm not home, that is the problem....


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


Why don't you show any of your past works?
Because the files are like 17.3 MB and stuff. Mpgh doesn't allow it. Too big. I got the vouch copy. If u wanna see it, u know where to find me
Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
Hi my name is Roei And i Sell Youtube Intros
The Price Is 5$
It will be done in 1-2 days

My Skype is : roei.fetaya

Rules:
1.to see the intros i made before you buy contact me on skype
2.you pay first
3.i accept paypal only!! (from friend and family)

Vouch's:
Why don't you show any of your past works?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


Why don't you show any of your past works?
add me on skype and i will show you and because i cant put a video in this thread it doesnt let me
I was only talking to OP because I wanted to see some previous work aswell, though he asked me if I wanted an Intro made aswell as a vouch copy.
I agreed.

I can positively vouch for OP. I gave him a custom name to work with, told him my rough direction of music I want and he went from there.
The time it took from "giving the order" and "receiving the finished good" was about 40minutes - totally fine considering the quality, the fitting music and the awesome effects.
Great work you have done OP - would recommend buying from him.
When ordering keep in mind that everyone has a different definition of beautiful or good - if you want anything changed I´m sure OP will help you out changing it to your special desire
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
I was only talking to OP because I wanted to see some previous work aswell, though he asked me if I wanted an Intro made aswell as a vouch copy.
I agreed.

I can positively vouch for OP. I gave him a custom name to work with, told him my rough direction of music I want and he went from there.
The time it took from "giving the order" and "receiving the finished good" was about 40minutes - totally fine considering the quality, the fitting music and the awesome effects.
Great work you have done OP - would recommend buying from him.
When ordering keep in mind that everyone has a different definition of beautiful or good - if you want anything changed I´m sure OP will help you out changing it to your special desire
thank you for a detailed vouch!

- - - Updated - - -

bumpty dumpty
no body want to buy?? i"m lowering the price to 4$ for the next two days
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?