[WTS] Combat Arms Accounts (CAPTAIN and 2LT)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] Combat Arms Accounts (CAPTAIN and 2LT)
I have a Captain and 2LT that are up for sale.





Comes with lastname/dob/e-mail.

The payment is via paypal.

PM me your offers and AIM so we can talk further.
All i can offer u is 80knx pme me if u accept
DO NOT DEAL WITH RABOWNZ HE WILL TRY TO SCAM YOU!!
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
DO NOT DEAL WITH RABOWNZ HE WILL TRY TO SCAM YOU!!
agreeed.
scammer.
I WILL BUY HOLY SHIT I WILL BUY CAPT
how much do u want to have?
well how much do you want
do you still have the cpt?
Ill buy the CPT for $130
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Ill buy the CPT for $130

Holy!
Quote Originally Posted by calvinc14 View Post
Holy!
ehh dont act so suprissed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?