UnresolvedNo sky edit

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
No sky edit
Again this Is for the memeware base.

I have the no sky already working and such but I added a option to change the color of the sky when no sky is enabled but its not working

I tried

Code:
elseif(gBool("Playerlist", "No sky edit", "Blue", "true")) then
render.clear(255, 0, 0, 0);
return true;
I have blue,pink,yellow,green,and red
Maybe you should try learning basic Lua before attempting this?
Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic1337 View Post
Again this Is for the memeware base.

I have the no sky already working and such but I added a option to change the color of the sky when no sky is enabled but its not working

I tried elseif(gBool("Playerlist", "No sky edit", "Blue", "true")) then
render.clear(255, 0, 0, 0);
return true;

I have blue,pink,yellow,green,and red
Agreeing to loK, you should learn about LUA first (https://www.lua.org/ⓘ).

There's a new version (LUA 5.3.3) that might be able to help you lots.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?