Originally Posted by 1AdiBadi1 awesome thread design! who made it!?!? I made it, check out my gfx shop. HMU on skype, If you need one too!
Originally Posted by TheRealMakan but its not your thread.. is it? I'm partnered with OP and agreed to bump the thread. Apologies for any confusion man.
Originally Posted by SparklingArrowhead I'm partnered with OP and agreed to bump the thread. Apologies for any confusion man. lol sorry my bad
Will you be able to SE one to India? they sell through official retailers like amazon and obviously it can be RMA'd, let me know if you can try.
Originally Posted by manav24 Will you be able to SE one to India? they sell through official retailers like amazon and obviously it can be RMA'd, let me know if you can try. Stop copy and pasting that
Originally Posted by Windoge 10 Stop copy and pasting that If I need a service I can ask as many sellers? I am not posting crap like you always do and trying to scam ppl up.