WTSAwFire's Fitbit Service | $35 SURGE | Safe + Secure | Worldwide
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsFirst of all you insulted me. Don't bullshit. I never said anything about your family. Second of all I told I have account and you didn't give a fuck. I Pmed @Hova about this
Refusing to refund me even though i dont want order anymore.
Told me it will take 5 days and its been like 4 days nearly and nothing yet.
Told me it will take 5 days and its been like 4 days nearly and nothing yet.
Paid for Surge like 4 days ago, said he will proceed the order in maximum two days, but still no reply whatsoever
I understand you run out of accounts but you should at least answer and inform your customers 
I understand you run out of accounts but you should at least answer and inform your customers 
refund me please
wait for 4 days for nothing this is insane man . u said u doing the order after i paid
wait for 4 days for nothing this is insane man . u said u doing the order after i paid
Open Scam Report.
- - - Updated - - -
@Hova can you close this service please, a lot of people has been not refunded.
- - - Updated - - -
@Hova can you close this service please, a lot of people has been not refunded.
can i get a refund, its been a week now, still nothing..



This thread is closed for replies.
