WTSAwFire's Fitbit Service | $35 SURGE | Safe + Secure | Worldwide
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingReceived my fitbit today. Even through OP got me a small insted of large and my charger didn't even arrived it was ok
Just bough, will update here when I get the tracking. Btw, nice and fast seller.
Update: Order Received by fitbit

Update: Order Received by fitbit

Will I be able to get confirmation to my own email?
Yes! We are able to have FitBit send an email to an email address of your choice.
@DarkLordXYZ @Hova @Psychotic Please change the title from "AWFIRE FITBIT SE SERVICE (SURGE,CHARGE HR)" to "AwFire's Fitbit Service | $35 SURGE | Safe + Secure | Worldwide"
@DarkLordXYZ @Hova @Psychotic Please change the title from "AWFIRE FITBIT SE SERVICE (SURGE,CHARGE HR)" to "AwFire's Fitbit Service | $35 SURGE | Safe + Secure | Worldwide"
BUMP / / 2SHORT
Can you get Fitbits shipped with Retail boxes ?
/offtopic/
If not, did you know that these replacement trackers are used, ( certified ) (rep told me that) so you would just say that you bought a new tracker, so you wont get used ones. If you wanted, you would have bought that tracker from second-hand shop
I got Fitbit in retail with this method
(I am interested of your service.. Please send me pm or add in skype: tekka.poo to discuss more , if you accept PayPal from me ??)
/offtopic/
If not, did you know that these replacement trackers are used, ( certified ) (rep told me that) so you would just say that you bought a new tracker, so you wont get used ones. If you wanted, you would have bought that tracker from second-hand shop
I got Fitbit in retail with this method
(I am interested of your service.. Please send me pm or add in skype: tekka.poo to discuss more , if you accept PayPal from me ??)
Added you on Skype. I need 3 surges.
Added you on skype to discuss 

added you on skype, can confirm im talking with you
payment sent, now waiting for him to work his magic 
will update.

will update.
Just payed him 35$ w/ PP, will update when i get the surge
This thread is closed for replies.
