OutdatedCarbon 1.8 | Not Dead Yet

Posts 1–15 of 144 · Page 1 of 10
Carbon 1.8 | Not Dead Yet
its been a while so here's the new version

doesn't have the latest bots though, next version will be here soon so don't worry

suggest bots below.

Whats new?

DreadRock Gem exchange
Aegis Rep
Voucher Item - Totems(requires voucher of nulgath)


Note: source will be posted soon.




Scan #1 https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ocs1bfe3a7

Scan #2 https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1469298592/
Carbon 1.8_mpgh.net.zip922 KB · 13,610 downloads 2/58 malicious
Nice job man

Are you planning to update/add more advanced functions?
If so, that would simply be amazing.
Nice to see you're not dead yet, also could the "Commanding Shadow Essences" bot be updated? Don't know if it happens to anyone else, but I get disconnected after the Shadow Lord everytime, cleared cache, restarted bot and botting program many times but still disconnects. Or is there another way to fix this?

As a side note, if we're allowed to suggest features I'd like to suggest a feature to turn off the respawn in current room if that's possible (For the people who casually bot but also play and don't want to get caught and mass reported hehe)
Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
Nice to see you're not dead yet, also could the "Commanding Shadow Essences" bot be updated? Don't know if it happens to anyone else, but I get disconnected after the Shadow Lord everytime, cleared cache, restarted bot and botting program many times but still disconnects. Or is there another way to fix this?

As a side note, if we're allowed to suggest features I'd like to suggest a feature to turn off the respawn in current room if that's possible (For the people who casually bot but also play and don't want to get caught and mass reported hehe)
I ran the commanding essence for like 6hours straight i never had any disconnections. but ill check if there is something which might disconnect you.

Yes, of course you are allowed to suggest features. sure will add that too but, hardly anyone notices that.
Alright! Have been waiting for this since forever. <3
Great job as always.
have been waiting for this since long time, thx!!!
Good job keeping the community alive somewhat
Soul Searching Bot
The soul searching bot. It works well but sometimes the bot gets disconnect from the server saying "Connection with the network lost". Is this my issue or the bot's? Kindly inform me.
Can you explain the advanced function a little more, I'm still quite confused.
Quote Originally Posted by EverythingWarframe View Post
Can you explain the advanced function a little more, I'm still quite confused.
Advanced functions gives you more control when you're dealing with quests that do a lot of room jumping and have more than one resource.

Without advanced functions, I would have to estimate how much time it takes to gather each resource. With advanced functions, I can just detect whether or not I have fulfilled the necessary requirements without the hassle of guessing the amount of time needed to get each item.

Check out this bot if you want an example of how these functions work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
Voucher Item - Totems(requires voucher of nulgath)
I just tested this and it doesn't work. You need to use packets on quests that require you to "pick from the following items".
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Advanced functions gives you more control when you're dealing with quests that do a lot of room jumping and have more than one resource.

Without advanced functions, I would have to estimate how much time it takes to gather each resource. With advanced functions, I can just detect whether or not I have fulfilled the necessary requirements without the hassle of guessing the amount of time needed to get each item.

Check out this bot if you want an example of how these functions work.

- - - Updated - - -



I just tested this and it doesn't work. You need to use packets on quests that require you to "pick from the following items".
Sorry, inserted wrong id there.
Nice to see you aren't dead yet. But why 1.8 and not 2.0?
Seems like whoever approved this botting trainer forgot to make a post stating so... Anyway...

/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
I've downloaded the bot but every time when I open it I get a message saying "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created." have I done something wrong?

Edit: I forgot to mention I have tried re-downloading multiple times and just in case it was something wrong with my internet I've disconnected and reconnected.
Posts 1–15 of 144 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us