OutdatedDetectiveSquirrel's Pokemon Go Bot V2 [RequiresVisualStudio]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
DetectiveSquirrel's Pokemon Go Bot V2 [RequiresVisualStudio]
I'm merely sharing this Pokebot from Github for all you guys.
CREDIT goes to the Github members: DetectiveSquirrel,
who modified NecronomiconCoding's version,
who initially got it from Ferox's Github.
So all of these names should be recognized.

Regarding Update 2:
First, it is actually not considered v2 on Github, I am just saying v2 in relation to MPGH to keep track of these releases here.
I will release only major updates/features to save time and effort, providing MPGH an easier way to download these bots.
I have gone through the code and removed automatic updating. (I didn't removed the entire section, just the part where it connects to internet and downloads the update)
Also, check setup before you get into this bot.

2.5 update: Added Pokemon Forms, changed the attachment in time
Window solution might not be working (doesn't show code), so use Console solution for now.

2.7 update: Added coordinate logging
Window bot fully functional. See setup on how to use Window version.
Added Recycling Max Potions

 
Features
PTC Login / Google
Get Map Objects and Inventory
Search for gyms/pokestops/spawns
Farm pokestops
Farm all pokemons in neighbourhood
Evolve pokemons
Transfer pokemons
Auto recycle not needed items
Output level and needed XP for level up
Output Username, Level, Stardust, XP/hour, Pokemon/hour in Console Title
Transfer modes: all, duplicate, none, leaveStrongest, cp
Duplicate mode also does NOT transfer favorited pokemon, which is a helpful thing.
* German/English pokemon names
* Automatic use of Razzberries
* Logs everything into Logs.txt
* Improved GUI test and added neater timestamps
* Pokestops now show names
* Pokemon Forms/Stats for WINDOW
* Coordinate logging


 
Setup


Again, you MUST have Visual Studio installed to use this.

Go to PokemonGo\RocketAPI\Console (or WINDOW, depends on which you use)\App.config -> Edit the Settings you like -> Build and Run (CTRL+F5)
It should look like this: http://i.imgur.com/6KUm1za.pngⓘ

If you want specific items to be thrown away or kept go to PokemonGo\RocketAPI\Console\Settings.cs
Scroll Down until you see this: http://i.imgur.com/BAYc.pngⓘ

If you want to set it to catch pokemon using SPECIFIC pokeballs go to PokemonGo\RocketAPI\Client.cs
It should look like this: http://i.imgur.com/6aWJMQl.pngⓘ

If you don't want it to ask you to log in every single time, place your Google authentication into <add key="GoogleRefreshToken" value="" />, then close the application, save (CTRL_S), and open it again using CTRL+F5.

*IMPORTANT* Right click the project solution, go to properties, common properties, startup project, single startup properties, and it should be set to PokemonGo****cketAPI.console (or WINDOW)

When you finish, it should look like this for Console version: http://i.imgur.com/jzYi2qu.pngⓘ
For the Window version, it should be look like this: http://i.imgur.com/B0Xt0Mp.pngⓘ


FAQ:
Not capturing or getting pokestops? Probably softbanned, see other threads for information.

Not starting up? Double check lat/long coordinates and your google authentication code to see if you typed in something wrong.

Console says it is restarting? Take out your authentication and do the setup process again to fix it.

Getting retry request spam? Not a problem, it's just server issues. You could continue as is or just restart the bot.





Virus Scans (Updated to the newest version):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1469311795/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/xxwyxcwk4mⓘ

Screenshots are in the Setup. (Updated to the newest version)

PokeSquirrelv2.7_mpgh.net.zip776 KB · 82 downloads Clean
Please approve :3
Why would you remove automatic updating?
Quote Originally Posted by Heliex View Post
Why would you remove automatic updating?
cuz i dont wanna be banned here m8, mpgh rules
its my first try
can u add visual studio download link?
Quote Originally Posted by melekpek View Post
its my first try
can u add visual studio download link?
I believe the power of the internet will guide your way.

y u gotta do this to me @Lxys , I'll request it into this thread then.
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
I believe the power of the internet will guide your way.

y u gotta do this to me Luver
The owner pumps out like 15 updates at a time anyway
New update, I added a Pokemon Form to it. @Aiden
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
New update, I added a Pokemon Form to it. @Aiden
I've seen you on GitHub
Didn't know you were here too!
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
I've seen you on GitHub
Didn't know you were here too!
Well I only started on these bots yesterday.
place your Google authentication into <add key="GoogleRefreshToken" value="" />,

How to do this part like where do i get the code and where to put it?
Quote Originally Posted by Deluts View Post
place your Google authentication into <add key="GoogleRefreshToken" value="" />,

How to do this part like where do i get the code and where to put it?
It is when you first put in the 8 digit code, ull get a refreshtoken to put in there and then follow the setup steps.

@Deluts you go to what the console tells you to go. Go to google.com/devices and put in the 8 digit code. Instructions should be there one you start
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post


It is when you first put in the 8 digit code, ull get a refreshtoken to put in there and then follow the setup steps.
I got it sorted..

- - - Updated - - -

I got the code. so will i put it where its says GoogleRefreshToken?
invalid link ?
EDIT : nvm its not approved yet
Approved, use at your own risk.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?