300$ CHECK-STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
WTS300$ CHECK-STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsVouch copy?
I ordered his service and I'm still waiting for the check. Guys please do not do this until mine is cleared.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm still waiting on my service. I have not gotten any update emails. It's been a bit over a week now right? Can you please update me on Skype so I can update the forum members on the status?
- - - Updated - - -
I haven't gotten anything for over a week. Please guys.
YOU ARE WARNED:
DO NOT PURCHASE until my order is through. Nothing has even happened yet so I expect check.shire will update me soon
- - - Updated - - -
I'm still waiting on my service. I have not gotten any update emails. It's been a bit over a week now right? Can you please update me on Skype so I can update the forum members on the status?
- - - Updated - - -
I haven't gotten anything for over a week. Please guys.
YOU ARE WARNED:
DO NOT PURCHASE until my order is through. Nothing has even happened yet so I expect check.shire will update me soon
@Sunrise You also haven't paid anything, and won't unless you get confirmation. I'm surprised you're doubting the method(although his recommendation to use caution with a new seller is a good one). I can't make confirmation come any faster- but the method used fairly legit resources and once you buy the method, it's easy to see it works.
While I recognize the need for people to see vouches before they spend their hard earned money, I'll also say there won't be any hard vouches with the check in hand for at least 4 weeks. What I can do, if any TRUSTED member is willing, is to send the method to them first, show them proof that at the very least the method has a good chance of being legit, and then having them send money to me.
@Nexero I gave you a free copy of the method in the past as a vouch- if possible (and feel free to contact me on Skype first), without revealing info about the method, could you give your thoughts on the viability of the method to work? I can show as much proof as I have over Skype.
WARNING: Someobe is already trying to impersonate me. My ONLY skype is check.shire - always ask me to send you a PM before I deal with you.
While I recognize the need for people to see vouches before they spend their hard earned money, I'll also say there won't be any hard vouches with the check in hand for at least 4 weeks. What I can do, if any TRUSTED member is willing, is to send the method to them first, show them proof that at the very least the method has a good chance of being legit, and then having them send money to me.
@Nexero I gave you a free copy of the method in the past as a vouch- if possible (and feel free to contact me on Skype first), without revealing info about the method, could you give your thoughts on the viability of the method to work? I can show as much proof as I have over Skype.
WARNING: Someobe is already trying to impersonate me. My ONLY skype is check.shire - always ask me to send you a PM before I deal with you.
This is an SE service, right? Not a Ebook service. Just because you give them the method doesn't mean that it works. You should rather do pay on confirmation for Trusted Members, like Justice, considering the fact that you just joined literally a month ago and happened to be selling a 100$ SE Service. And with that 4 weeks wait that's basically Degree all over again.
Ya you should definitely wait till someone vouches cus this is sketchy af
I bought this method a while back now, I am waiting on an e-mail saying my check is on its way. I will update this when done! 

@Sunrise , have you gotten back any confirmation or delivery from checkshire's SE? Its been more than a week
Careful theres already an imposter
This seems sketchy as fuck
any updates?
Interested will wait for vouches
Will do once i see it's legit
This is probably fake checks in which someone's acc number and routing is photoshopped ad shipped to you so what you're essentially doing is stealing from someone's hard earned money but thats what i think it is OP can prove me wrong otherwise
Is this like some company handing out money due to a lawsuit against them and if you used their product you get compensated for it?
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsWTS AGC BALANCE STRAIGHT ON YOUR ACCOUNT
12 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) TutorialsThe Errors you may get in [AA]Bypass - Check and add your problem! 22 General HackingCool Facebook Trick To Check Who Viewed Your Profile!
7 League of Legends HelpHow to check all skin your own???
11 GeneralPlay Square Enix games straight from your browser
6



