@Aiden You misunderstood- I am doing pay on confirmation for trusted(at my disgression). For those who want to spend maybe 20 or 30 minutes of work, i can sell them the method and they save 50$.
WTS300$ CHECK-STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsI wouldn't mind going first if the user had more credibility behind his name. Deal with caution.
Hello,
I can vouch for the OP and I can confirm that his service is legit using his own eBook mentioned in the original post.
The reason why you all think this is sketchy is that the seller gets you $300 to your home for only $100, wow that's possibly a scam, right?
But as stated, the method can be done ONLY ONCE PER ADDRESS, since I'm sure the OP did it on his address already.
The reason why he takes $100 because he does all the work for you (the Photoshop BS and what not), and I have taken a vouch copy of this eBook and I can say he's using a legit and working method, I wished to test it by myself but I'm outside the United States and Canada so I'm not lucky this time.
GLWS!
I can vouch for the OP and I can confirm that his service is legit using his own eBook mentioned in the original post.
The reason why you all think this is sketchy is that the seller gets you $300 to your home for only $100, wow that's possibly a scam, right?
But as stated, the method can be done ONLY ONCE PER ADDRESS, since I'm sure the OP did it on his address already.
The reason why he takes $100 because he does all the work for you (the Photoshop BS and what not), and I have taken a vouch copy of this eBook and I can say he's using a legit and working method, I wished to test it by myself but I'm outside the United States and Canada so I'm not lucky this time.
GLWS!
Fuck, why every cool thing is US/Canada only 

@navediglavata3 I think I can also do UK, but no promises for other countries.
@jiang About a month, maybe a week more.
Contact me on Skype at check.shire - always ask me to send a PM first!
@jiang About a month, maybe a week more.
Contact me on Skype at check.shire - always ask me to send a PM first!
Can you add me on skype if you can do uk? Also there's a fake imposter with the name 'checkshire' on skype BEWARE.
Does this work in Asia(Singapore)?
Contacted on Skype a while ago. Waiting for a response...
you can understand the skepticism here.
when more vouches start coming in i'd be interested in buying a copy
when more vouches start coming in i'd be interested in buying a copy
Read through the method, havent tried but it does seem like it would work
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsWTS AGC BALANCE STRAIGHT ON YOUR ACCOUNT
12 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) TutorialsThe Errors you may get in [AA]Bypass - Check and add your problem! 22 General HackingCool Facebook Trick To Check Who Viewed Your Profile!
7 League of Legends HelpHow to check all skin your own???
11 GeneralPlay Square Enix games straight from your browser
6
