DiscussionCSGO UpdateEveryDay features

PollFeatures
31 votes
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
CSGO UpdateEveryDay features
Hi

I have created a poll for which features you guys would like to see in the new updates. Vote for that feature that you most like.

4 most voted features will be added in next updates
Voters 5. You may not vote on this poll

wtf


I want to vote on 1. Every other setting its pretty unlegit except radarhack
flash, recoil and esp are already features [?]
add trigger
poll doesnt work
Skin hack would be sick xd
Quote Originally Posted by Grimby View Post
Skin hack would be sick xd
So useless crap .
I know that this isn't in the pole, but you could add a auto strafer.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


Yep i remember you released this one. You will be in credits if i add that feature .

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1121252
You noticed my cheeky hint

If you need help implementing it PM me, I know some people couldn't get it to work.

I also need to get it reopened as it wasn't help but in fact source code lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by ActualCheats View Post
You noticed my cheeky hint

If you need help implementing it PM me, I know some people couldn't get it to work.

I also need to get it reopened as it wasn't help but in fact source code lmao.
I'll hit you up if i got some problems. Thanks .
i would like skinchanger too. triggerbot i dont need
Why not all of the features if I may ask ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Why not all of the features if I may ask ?
I want to keep this hack simple.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomartins5 View Post
i would like skinchanger too. triggerbot i dont need

Not in this hack.
Glow and anti flash are probably the most useful. Bhop is only for speed but isn't necessary for cheaters
radar hack please, poll isnt working for me too
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?