QuestionWTSSteam Account With 9 VAC Bans + Trade Ban/w Knife In CSGO

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account With 9 VAC Bans + Trade Ban/w Knife In CSGO
Hello guys i am selling my steam account with 9 vac bans which i dont use.

Steam Level: 27
Amount Of Games: 305
Steam Account Link : id/9VACS

Screenshots Below:

Payment Methods:
-Paypal
-CSGO Skins / Keys
-Paysafecard


List of VAC Banned Games:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Unturned
Loadout
Natural Selection 2
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive


Price: Offer me,not asking for much

Buyer Gets : Email + Steam Username + Password


Contact:
-Skype: a7a_Martin_a7a
-Steam: id/selling12yoaccs/
How much you looking between? $10-$50. $50-$100?
Quote Originally Posted by samollthecamel View Post
How much you looking between? $10-$50. $50-$100?
Most likely in the $10-50 range, but that's just my opinion due to all the VACs. @martinslasher1, have you cheated in any other games?
Quote Originally Posted by Rimebound View Post


Most likely in the $10-50 range, but that's just my opinion due to all the VACs. @martinslasher1, have you cheated in any other games?

In that case I'll pay $10-15 in csgo skins due to the fact I have no PayPal @martinslasher1
Maybe I'll have to see what games are thier and stuff and then I'll look
Quote Originally Posted by samollthecamel View Post
In that case I'll pay $10-15 in csgo skins due to the fact I have no PayPal @martinslasher1
Maybe I'll have to see what games are thier and stuff and then I'll look
Don't want to sales trash, but be wary of Steam account sales. I had one stolen back from me and he had bypassed the Steam Mobile/Email Guard and took off my number without any confirmation.
Im looking for 10-50$,i cheated only in listed games

- - - Updated - - -

Yes its banned for csgo.
Its vac banned on csgo to? Why bother paying for the csgo skins then? There is no point in buying that account
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?