SimpleCSS 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
SimpleCSS 1.0

Hey guys,
today I want to release my CS:S cheat. I called it SimpleCSS because I wanted a simple cheat.

Features
  • BHOP
  • Health-Beat(Beeps if you have low health)
  • A-Beat (like H-Beat but with armor)
  • AntiSmoke
  • Fullbright
  • NoSky
  • CheatBypass
  • NoFlash



How to use?
1.Start CSS
2.Join a server
3.Start SimpleCSS.exe (Admin-Mode)
4.Press the F1 - F8 buttons to activate cheats

Screenshot


Virus-Scans
AV #2
AV #2

Have fun!
SimpleCSS by reaLD_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 2,362 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Cheat isn't working, i have MVCSP or whatever it was and it says i still need it?
Quote Originally Posted by FeedLeRich View Post
Cheat isn't working, i have MVCSP or whatever it was and it says i still need it?
Install the version it says, you don't have and the cheat is working but you don't have the right version of .NET ;/
Nope. Definitely the programs fault.


You have compiled the program in debug mode. Kind of a struggle to run it. I can't run it at all because of this lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by UGM Cain xD View Post
Nope. Definitely the programs fault.


You have compiled the program in debug mode. Kind of a struggle to run it. I can't run it at all because of this lmao.
Sorry, but it is definetly not the programs fault. All my friends have it and it works at there computers too
I have the same exact problem with the missing msvcp120d.dll Soooooooo

Oh and before you say install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 I have. I also replaced the dll and got the same result.
How exactly do I use and what about the detectability?
thx worked on nonsteam version
Nice cheat brotha.


Working for me 0 Problems.
Quote Originally Posted by aske123 View Post
Nice cheat brotha.


Working for me 0 Problems.
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iBaha132 View Post
thx worked on nonsteam version
really? Cool
bhop is SMAC Undetected?
bug: Fullbright is default open and can't close, can you fix it? Thanks
Nice work!
Hello MPGH members !
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us