****Are There Any Non false positive Trojan alert Bypass's out there?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
****Are There Any Non false positive Trojan alert Bypass's out there?
if you guys could just post a bypass that actually doesnt have the false positive would be great . my norton keeps digging it up and its pissing me off . exclusions doesnt have an option : S help ?
Turn off norton
and get ready for your comp to die.... But srsly no 100% working bypass out there...
Uninstall it. Norton fails as much as nexon.
Yea i like Avast and AVG better....

Norton GTFO!
Quote Originally Posted by cakoman View Post
Yea i like Avast and AVG better....

Norton GTFO!
Avast is 2nd rate and avg free is fail. Sym is decent
for me AVG and McAfee FTW
just turn off northon
I got avast and it sux. It only says trojan horse detected and don´t do nothing. I like avg more!
Use Avast free Edition Norton Sucks,It Takes Speed Away And Delete's Completely Clean File's
It's not free, I had it for about.. a few months and told me the trial was going to expire. Loyal program.

I use Avira, much better.

Annoying sometimes, but you can shut it up quickly.
Verizon Internet Security Suite FTW!! And no there are no 'False Positive' free bypasses out there but always b careful cuz u never know what yo downloading
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?