ExclamationBlackshot's patched injection methods!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot's patched injection methods!
Hello, this thread is for the coders, if you don't code, I suggest you don't read!
In this thread, there is the methods that "Blackshot EU" detects! Until new injectors come out,
avoid using injectors that were made before 26/07/2016! MD5 Fix will not work to make it undetected.


Methods that were patched/detected:
- Loader method; Putting a file with the name that the injector is set to inject! Ex: Re-naming the dlls to
the name of the injector - such as @RuShi [Red] Auto-Inject's method; No meaning to flame this user's injector(s)
!
- Inject in lobby; NOTE: This method wasn't patched, just detected on all injectors!
Injecting/opening the dll/external hack in lobby and not "Auto-injecting" it! This can be totally fixed, the GameGuard just detected the injectors on MPGH, you cannot use MD5 Fix for this one!

- Auto inject mode: NOTE: This method wasn't patched too, it was only detected on all injectors! Auto-injecting the dll
as soon as "Blackshot.exe" occurs! Again, this can be totally fixed, the GameGuard just detected the injectors on MPGH,
you cannot use the MD5 Fix for this one too!


The ones that I tested and worked for me:
- @bengaludo Methods of "Tabajara hack" - this one was totally smart, I admire this guy because he does not only make undetected but he also makes it undetectable! He developed the MD5 Fix which has been a success for many people! Great hacks he makes and always helping people! I recommend checking him out!

FIRST NOTE: This information is first hand! I got it from a DHS friend, DHS do not normally work/contact with "VertigoGames" and "Papaya"
(the ones that release the newest updates for GameGuard)! He got this information because he has friends that worked there
(from what he told me)!


SECOND NOTE: Sadly, "Blackshot Team" (VertigoGames & Papaya), are looking to patch the MD5 Fix check, they are working on that, so for all coders/hack users, expect the method to be patched in a couple of weeks/months. The font didn't say the exact time!
Lol, I like your enthusiasm in explaining these things
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Lol, I like your enthusiasm in explaining these things
Thanks ! I try my very best to give the latest information on MPGH!
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Lol, I like your enthusiasm in explaining these things
KING is BACK !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by wafinasir View Post
KING is BACK !!!!
I don't know what you mean by saying that :P!
@Smoke could you let me edit my post for 1 hour please?
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by LightIsDead View Post
@Smoke could you let me edit my post for 1 hour please?
Thanks!
Just tell me what you would like to be edited, as edits after 24 hours are per request basis.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Just tell me what you would like to be edited, as edits after 24 hours are per request basis.
Where it says; "SECOND NOTE: Sadly, "Blackshot Team" (VertigoGames & Papaya), are looking to patch the MD5 Fix check, they are working on that, so for all coders/hack users, expect the method to be patched in a couple of weeks/months. The font didn't say the exact time!"
There is a 1 line gap! I'd like you to make it all together!
Quote Originally Posted by LightIsDead View Post
Where it says; "SECOND NOTE: Sadly, "Blackshot Team" (VertigoGames & Papaya), are looking to patch the MD5 Fix check, they are working on that, so for all coders/hack users, expect the method to be patched in a couple of weeks/months. The font didn't say the exact time!"
There is a 1 line gap! I'd like you to make it all together!
Done.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Hi there
Well, I back today but I saw that all method of injection still working fine.
Just all popular and latests injectors was detected by GG, so, this can be solved trying use old injectors or create your own injector or Read/Write.exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Hi there
Well, I back today but I saw that all method of injection still working fine.
Just all popular and latests injectors was detected by GG, so, this can be solved trying use old injectors or create your own injector or Read/Write.exe.
Some methods, I mentioned it wasn't patched. It was just detected!
Also very few injectors now work in this section!

- - - Updated - - -

For all users, there was an update, blackshot team, has worked very hard into patching MD5 Fix (not patched yet), some of the hacks/injectors might not turn undetected while using that method.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?