OutdatedMagicBox |Undetected| Aimbot, Glow&Health ESP, RCS, Triggerbot, Radar, Bunnyhop etc.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
MagicBox |Undetected| Aimbot, Glow&Health ESP, RCS, Triggerbot, Radar, Bunnyhop etc.

MagicBox | Aimbot, Glow & Health ESP, RCS, Triggerbot, Radar, SlowAim, Bunnyhop

<How to use>
1. Edit settings.txt (disable all you don't need for better performance)
2. Start CSGO.
3. Start .exe.
3. Use F-Keys for the functions you want.

<Functions>
Code:
F1 - Glow Enemies(Health ESP) [On/Off]
-> END - Glow Teamies [On/Off]
F2 - Radar [On/Off]
F3 - Triggerbot (Hold LALT) [On/Off
F4 - RCS [On/Off]
F6 - Bunnyhop [On/Off]
F7 - SlowAim [On/Off]
F8 - Aimbot [On/Off]
-> Page Down Spotted Only [On/Off]
-> Mouse 5 - Aimlock [Hold]
-> SHIFT+F12 - Set FOV
-> SHIFT+F9 - Set Smoothness
-> SHIFT+F10 - Set Bone
-> SHIFT+F11 - Switch Profile [legit/~rage]
INS - Reset Keys
DEL - Exit
Use at Own Risk!

<Videos>

Gameplay







How to set keys


<Screenshots>



<Info>
- majority of offsets are updated automatically using pattern scanning.
- Aimbot isn't not changing angles
- "Untrusted" doesn't mean the hack is detected!
- as this is a public version of the cheat use it at your own risk!

<Version History>
Code:
~ v010 ~
Aimbot:
- Removed Mouse Aimbot
- Added Conventional Aimbot
- Added Spotted Only (VisCheck)
RCS:
- Improved RCS (still using rand though)
Else:
- Improved Keysetting
- New Signature
~ v009 ~
- Changed Cheat Name
~ v005 ~
– Changeable keys for Triggerbot and Aimbot / Aimlock / Autoaim
~ v004 ~
Aimbot:
- Added fully customizable Aimbot
~ v003 ~
ESP:
- Added Extra Switch [END] for Glowing Teamies
<Virusscans>
MagicBox CSGO Hack v013_mpgh.net.zip34 KB · 629 downloads 2/55 malicious
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
MSVCP140.dll error.
Help please!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ImbaWay View Post
Big thnx ))
No problem, glad I could help.
Thank you Giga!
Best hack!
I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). How do I fix?
Nice release, but sometime the ESP doesn't work
I get the (0xc000007b) error.
You know some fix?
I get 2 errors, MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing. please help
Quote Originally Posted by kyleg16 View Post
I get 2 errors, MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing. please help
download visual studio redustributable 2015
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
download visual studio redustributable 2015
I did and restarted my computer but still dosent work, if it matters im on windows 10 and just built my pc about a week ago.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?