WTS2B2T Priority Account FULL ACCESS

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
2B2T Priority Account FULL ACCESS
Hi MPGH!
Today i got 2B2T Priority (queue bypass) account. Changable email, pass, nick (you need to wait 14 more days to change nick) and more! Want 100$ for it or any offers. ONLY PAYPAL!!! If you are interested add me on skype 'too.much.rekt' (without '). NOT GOING FIRST IF YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED!!!

Proof:

http://imgur.com/a/CunFv
Hey I'm interested in buying this but i will need you to screen share on skype and we will work it out from there because i will make sure i do not get scammed
What is a 2B2T Account?
Quote Originally Posted by Gold.MCS View Post
What is a 2B2T Account?
2b2t is the oldest Minecraft server (with a map that is 6 years old, and the entire map is 1,112 GB big). It got big after TheCampingRusher made a video on it. Now averages about 1500 players. There's a queue system which makes it almost impossible for normal players to join (Many people wait 8-10 hours just to join). Accounts that joined before June 1st have priority and can skip the entire queue.
Quote Originally Posted by pdlpost View Post


2b2t is the oldest Minecraft server (with a map that is 6 years old, and the entire map is 1,112 GB big). It got big after TheCampingRusher made a video on it. Now averages about 1500 players. There's a queue system which makes it almost impossible for normal players to join (Many people wait 8-10 hours just to join). Accounts that joined before June 1st have priority and can skip the entire queue.
If I join right now and I wait until I past the queue then will I be able to skip the queue next time I join
Quote Originally Posted by Gold.MCS View Post
If I join right now and I wait until I past the queue then will I be able to skip the queue next time I join
You'll go to the end of the queue each time you rejoin, if you have an account that joined the server after June 1st. Any account that joined before June 1st has priority over everyone that didn't join before June 1st.
Please delete this, i dont have account anymore.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us