WTSUBER hire and 50%

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
UBER hire service 50%
What is it?
I'm basically trying to open a service that involves hiring the uber for you from my phone, and then you pay me for the ride.

What does it cost?
Currently i'll start off with 50% of the full ride price. Prices may fluctuate depending on demand/supply.

How will it work?
1. You'll send me the pickup location through a phone screenshot.
2. I'll send the uber to your location.
3. You pay me 50% of how much it costs to get to your destination, after I send you the receipt.

TOS and rules
Currently only accepting PayPal.
There is no limit to the value of each ride.
Giving out 1 vouch copy for a ride up to $30.

Add me on skype mpgh.lucarioxdlol if interested

Will be doing uber referrals later on
Quote Originally Posted by lucarioxdlol View Post
What is it?
I'm basically trying to open a service that involves hiring the uber for you from my phone, and then you pay me for the ride.

What does it cost?
Currently i'll start off with 50% of the full ride price. Prices may fluctuate depending on demand/supply.

How will it work?
1. You'll send me the pickup location through a phone screenshot.
2. I'll send the uber to your location.
3. You pay me 50% of how much it costs to get to your destination, after I send you the receipt.

TOS and rules
Currently only accepting PayPal.
There is no limit to the value of each ride.
Giving out 1 vouch copy for a ride up to $30.

Add me on skype mpgh.lucarioxdlol if interested

Will be doing uber referrals later on
How is this better than some other guys service referral. I pay him $5 and I get a $15 ride. That is cheaper than yours. What makes yours better? Just curious.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
How is this better than some other guys service referral. I pay him $5 and I get a $15 ride. That is cheaper than yours. What makes yours better? Just curious.
hm you can take lets say for example, a $100 ride and pay $50 for it. You can't stack those referrals so a ride above $20 would be more expensive, in this case costing $90 for a $100 ride.
Quote Originally Posted by lucarioxdlol View Post
hm you can take lets say for example, a $100 ride and pay $50 for it. You can't stack those referrals so a ride above $20 would be more expensive, in this case costing $90 for a $100 ride.
That is true. Most people don't ride Uber for $100 worth though lol
But I see your point. That is good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Willye32 View Post
Bump i have been looking for any help with uber as i use it daily? Justice where did you get your service from and how does it work

- - - Updated - - -



So i have to give you my destinations ?
Some other seller on User services does $15 coupon for $5
Bump i have been looking for any help with uber as i use it daily? Justice where did you get your service from and how does it work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioxdlol View Post
hm you can take lets say for example, a $100 ride and pay $50 for it. You can't stack those referrals so a ride above $20 would be more expensive, in this case costing $90 for a $100 ride.
So i have to give you my destinations ?
Quote Originally Posted by Willye32 View Post
Bump i have been looking for any help with uber as i use it daily? Justice where did you get your service from and how does it work

- - - Updated - - -



So i have to give you my destinations ?
Technically you can direct the uber driver yourself but i'll be able to see the destination in the trip details anyway. I understand this is a privacy problem but I guess you can direct the driver somewhere close to your destination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nija646 View Post
What about time differences how does this work? For example, say if im going out clubbing and i want to get an uber home, am i meant to screenshot it at like 5am in the morning send it to you, hope that your on and that you can get it for 50% of the price?
Yep I guess that would also be a limitation to this service as I have to be online at the time :/ not sure if there's a workaround at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
hmm does this work worldwide if yeah then awesome and adding u on skype now
Yep this should work anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Vouch copy still up for grabs!
Does someone want to get a vouch on this?
What about time differences how does this work? For example, say if im going out clubbing and i want to get an uber home, am i meant to screenshot it at like 5am in the morning send it to you, hope that your on and that you can get it for 50% of the price?
hmm does this work worldwide if yeah then awesome and adding u on skype now
I wouldnt recommend anyone buy this service until some proof gets put up. Im 99% sure these are carded trips basically with cracked accounts you can ues the persons credit card to buy a trip. If i am wrong though op feel free to tell me.
Hmm well it's not carded, not sure how you can prove that though
I bought a ride , everything is fine with it.
Bump still selling, add me on mpgh.lucarioxdlol
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?