InfoPokemonGO Blacklisting Ip's with lots of accounts in use

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
PokemonGO Blacklisting Ip's
Been reading up and have found what it seems like, niantic, taking action against botting. It seems now that if you have multiple accounts running, not sure the exact amount, but you can become blacklisted. This means all those accounts regardless of whether you have a softban or not, will discontinue to work.


Brief Description:
Niantic has started limiting IPs so those accounts who have excessive requests / multiple accounts from the one location are temporarily blacklisted and receive empty map objects. Still not sure how long these bans last but please be careful when using bots.


UPDATE [4/8/2016]:
Botting/Sniping is disabled for now, check out Takatsuki's post here
I can vouch for this. Running 100s Pokemon account = blacklisted
the blacklist is only temp and comes back after 30 mins

Bought a machine to bot 500+ accounts now useless. Wasted money :'(
Quote Originally Posted by 123456howard View Post
I can vouch for this. Running 100s Pokemon account = blacklisted
the blacklist is only temp and comes back after 30 mins

Bought a machine to bot 500+ accounts now useless. Wasted money :'(
unlucky man :/
Quote Originally Posted by 123456howard View Post
I can vouch for this. Running 100s Pokemon account = blacklisted
the blacklist is only temp and comes back after 30 mins

Bought a machine to bot 500+ accounts now useless. Wasted money :'(
Whatd you buy to bot?
only got 4 bots, should I be worried? or this is towards +100 bots?
Quote Originally Posted by RTAERtgaergrgergerg View Post
only got 4 bots, should I be worried? or this is towards +100 bots?
4 bots shouldn't be a problem, I believe 10+ and you could maybe start worrying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
What would you define as lots of accounts?
I'd say 20+ is a lot. Try not to go over 10 as that way you should be in the clear for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by iamarealperson View Post
4 bots shouldn't be a problem, I believe 10+ and you could maybe start worrying

- - - Updated - - -



I'd say 20+ is a lot. Try not to go over 10 as that way you should be in the clear for sure.
Ohh, that's better than. I was testing out a bot earlier. Only have 2 accounts
Was trying to get more lures for my legit one.
What would you define as lots of accounts?
Did some reading and a lot of people have been doing tests. Some people are saying over 20, some saying over 50. I was running 20 at a time cut back to 10, no bans yet.
Is this what keeps me from logging into google?
I closed the bot already but let me explain it:

It was working 1hr ago, i let it run all the time since a few days. I did some breaks lasting a few hours, sometimes just had it closed. Today I had it running for about 4 hrs and just now it said logging into google and then alot of red text, then logging into google, red text...
I wont use the bot from now on I guess, 38 and 1/4 of a level is enough I guess xD
I had only three bots running and I got the no map objects error, seems like ip ban to me because bluestacks doesn't work either.
Try 1 fucking bot, I only bot on one account, was finding stops this afternoon but now it's failing to locate any stops.
Quote Originally Posted by Toys View Post
Try 1 fucking bot, I only bot on one account, was finding stops this afternoon but now it's failing to locate any stops.
No ones bots work, its not just yours, its because Niantic rolled out an API updated killing them all so to speak, bots will be back up once the creators reverse engineer the game again. Speculation has it at about 24-48 hours, but it could be longer.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?