Renown Farming - 50,000 Renown in 30 minutes - Skull Rain
Just decided to make a neat guide with everything you need to know.
What you need to do:
1. Launch the game and get to the main menu
2. Disable BattlEye
Open Task Manager, go to the Services tab, find BEService, right click on it and press Stop.
3. Launch Situation number 6
4. Launch SIEP
You can get it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1151150
Don't forget to thank brent1000.
If SIEP is currently not working, you can do steps 4 and 5 manually with Cheat Engine, here's the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxHfPPAgK4
5. Hack your score and freeze it
That's End and Insert.
6. (Optional) Open Cheat Engine, select Enable Speedhack, set the speed to 5.0 and click Apply.
This speeds up the farming process, but can lead to crashes. You can set your own speed, but I found this one to be reasonably fast and stable.
CE is not included, google it.
7. Launch the script attached to this thread
8. Stop it when you are done
It's in the tray, right click and press Exit.
Frequently Asked Questions - click the button below and read before asking, the solution for your problem is most likely here
Now about the files.
1. Install AutoHotkey, the installer is included
It's just a couple of clicks. Literally.
2. There are two script files, use one of them
The normal one is for 1x speed, the 5x one is obviously for 5x speed.
3. Modify the files with Notepad if you have problems
It is very easy and you only need to do it once. I have left comments inside for you to understand what to change.
The thing many of you will probably want to do is to change the last number from 5000 to something like 10000. Do that if your game loads slowly and you need more time. I am not including a slower version this time, hopefully you will all manage to do it yourselves.
Virus scans:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/1160f...is/1470322724/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/rg6lpecjwo
What you need to do:
1. Launch the game and get to the main menu
2. Disable BattlEye
Open Task Manager, go to the Services tab, find BEService, right click on it and press Stop.
3. Launch Situation number 6
4. Launch SIEP
You can get it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1151150
Don't forget to thank brent1000.
If SIEP is currently not working, you can do steps 4 and 5 manually with Cheat Engine, here's the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxHfPPAgK4
5. Hack your score and freeze it
That's End and Insert.
6. (Optional) Open Cheat Engine, select Enable Speedhack, set the speed to 5.0 and click Apply.
This speeds up the farming process, but can lead to crashes. You can set your own speed, but I found this one to be reasonably fast and stable.
CE is not included, google it.
7. Launch the script attached to this thread
8. Stop it when you are done
It's in the tray, right click and press Exit.
Frequently Asked Questions - click the button below and read before asking, the solution for your problem is most likely here
Click to see FAQ
Q: It just throws the nitro cell and suicides, wtf?
A: That's how it works, don't worry.
Q: What is the chance of getting banned?
A: No one has ever been banned for this, but there is always a possibility that this will change.
Q: It was all fine, but now I am getting 0 renown! Did they ban me?
A: There is a daily renown cap of 50,000. You can't go over it. Wait 24 hours and you will be able to farm again.
Q: What if I go over the cap? Will they ban me?
A: You can't do that, you will just stop getting renown.
Q: I only get ~30 renown per match, this doesn't work!
A: Make sure you have 20,000 score. If you don't, you did something wrong with SIEP or BattlEye, read the instructions and try again. If it doesn't work, tell us what you are doing and we'll try to help.
Q: The script doesn't work, the nitro cell doesn't explode/doesn't get used at all/the challenges window pops up and stalls everything.
A: The timings are off. You can easily fix it yourself by modifying the script in Notepad.
Q: My game crashes after 5 minutes, it doesn't work!
A: Most likely it only crashed one time, just try again. If you are using speedhack and it crashes all the time, try a lower speed.
Q: I used this method and I am now level 200!
A: Farming also gives you a lot of experience which inflates your level. You can't do anything about it, except farming exactly 50,000 a day and not less - the XP cap is lower than the renown cap.
Q: I can't play multiplayer.
A: That's because you disabled BattlEye. Don't enable it, restart the game. Playing online when you've hacked stuff in the memory is a bad idea.
Q: What difficulty should I choose? Can I get more renown by playing on the highest difficulty?
A: No, it just affects the score you get, and you've hacked it anyway. I recommend using the easiest one.
Q: Can I get more renown by having more than 20,000 score?
A: No, the limit is 300 per match.
Q: Is there a way to bypass the renown cap? I want to farm more!
A: Check this thread, but know that it is pretty hard to do and you will be better off just farming normally.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129604
Q: I accidentally finished the game with much more than 20k score, am I safe?
A: Don't do that, Ubisoft may take notice. But it doesn't necessarily lead to trouble.
A: That's how it works, don't worry.
Q: What is the chance of getting banned?
A: No one has ever been banned for this, but there is always a possibility that this will change.
Q: It was all fine, but now I am getting 0 renown! Did they ban me?
A: There is a daily renown cap of 50,000. You can't go over it. Wait 24 hours and you will be able to farm again.
Q: What if I go over the cap? Will they ban me?
A: You can't do that, you will just stop getting renown.
Q: I only get ~30 renown per match, this doesn't work!
A: Make sure you have 20,000 score. If you don't, you did something wrong with SIEP or BattlEye, read the instructions and try again. If it doesn't work, tell us what you are doing and we'll try to help.
Q: The script doesn't work, the nitro cell doesn't explode/doesn't get used at all/the challenges window pops up and stalls everything.
A: The timings are off. You can easily fix it yourself by modifying the script in Notepad.
Q: My game crashes after 5 minutes, it doesn't work!
A: Most likely it only crashed one time, just try again. If you are using speedhack and it crashes all the time, try a lower speed.
Q: I used this method and I am now level 200!
A: Farming also gives you a lot of experience which inflates your level. You can't do anything about it, except farming exactly 50,000 a day and not less - the XP cap is lower than the renown cap.
Q: I can't play multiplayer.
A: That's because you disabled BattlEye. Don't enable it, restart the game. Playing online when you've hacked stuff in the memory is a bad idea.
Q: What difficulty should I choose? Can I get more renown by playing on the highest difficulty?
A: No, it just affects the score you get, and you've hacked it anyway. I recommend using the easiest one.
Q: Can I get more renown by having more than 20,000 score?
A: No, the limit is 300 per match.
Q: Is there a way to bypass the renown cap? I want to farm more!
A: Check this thread, but know that it is pretty hard to do and you will be better off just farming normally.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129604
Q: I accidentally finished the game with much more than 20k score, am I safe?
A: Don't do that, Ubisoft may take notice. But it doesn't necessarily lead to trouble.
Now about the files.
1. Install AutoHotkey, the installer is included
It's just a couple of clicks. Literally.
2. There are two script files, use one of them
The normal one is for 1x speed, the 5x one is obviously for 5x speed.
3. Modify the files with Notepad if you have problems
It is very easy and you only need to do it once. I have left comments inside for you to understand what to change.
The thing many of you will probably want to do is to change the last number from 5000 to something like 10000. Do that if your game loads slowly and you need more time. I am not including a slower version this time, hopefully you will all manage to do it yourselves.
Virus scans:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/1160f...is/1470322724/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/rg6lpecjwo
