Items + Addons with Cheatengine?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Items + Addons with Cheatengine?
Was there a way to add items or certain perks with HEX codes in cheat engine? let's put the bypass aside now, was there a way to do this and how so?
there was thread (closed now) "How to use known codes?" but considering hiromatsu post that hex codes were changed.. anyway you can try to change items to other ones.. there were also posts how to do such things.
Quote Originally Posted by bs! View Post
there was thread (closed now) "How to use known codes?" but considering hiromatsu post that hex codes were changed.. anyway you can try to change items to other ones.. there were also posts how to do such things.
uh this doesn't really help much, I already bypassed the CT, blood-points works fine, level changing works fine, not worth it if I can't add items or offerings because you can simply skip the work by just using a save, I've tried so hard to bypass because I simply knew there was something cool behind it that saves can't do, like having unlimited items for example or certain perks.
Quote Originally Posted by NEWKID12s View Post
uh this doesn't really help much, I already bypassed the CT, blood-points works fine, level changing works fine, not worth it if I can't add items or offerings because you can simply skip the work by just using a save, I've tried so hard to bypass because I simply knew there was something cool behind it that saves can't do, like having unlimited items for example or certain perks.
Dude, how did you bypass EAC?
P.S. You can farm items by resetting your level. This way isn't fast, but it's something...
You can use CE to change the current Item(EQUIPPED) to whichever you want.(Skeleton Key,Toolbox..etc). I was never able to figure out how to change the amount of items, add-ons,offerings in your inventory.

I was not able to test anymore since the bypass I was using no longer works. If someone has a new bypass they can PM me and I will continue testing.
Quote Originally Posted by hiromatsu View Post
You can use CE to change the current Item(EQUIPPED) to whichever you want.(Skeleton Key,Toolbox..etc). I was never able to figure out how to change the amount of items, add-ons,offerings in your inventory.

I was not able to test anymore since the bypass I was using no longer works. If someone has a new bypass they can PM me and I will continue testing.
if you're willing to help me, I can help you aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by NEWKID12s View Post
if you're willing to help me, I can help you aswell.
I think we need at least 15 PM's to be able to private message.

That being said I have probably spent 15+ hours testing various methods with CE when they bypass was available. I have no problem working on Items+add-ons and documenting the CORRECT hex codes for most of the items and addons.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?