DetectedlhESP v1.01 - ESP/Wallhack - Signature Update

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
lhESP v1.01 - ESP/Wallhack - Signature Update
lhESP v1.01

Info:
This hack is a simple ESP/wallhack. It is based on PolyMeme source but I decided not to make it a polyhack because I made some changes that I don't want to be completely public. Giving credit where credit is due: most of this was not from me. I also wanted a just ESP hack so I did this. This contains health ESP that will let you know if someone is low or not.

Keybinds:
F1 = ESP

Update:
Code:
Signature Update
Credits:
HitByParkedCar
WasserEsser
Adri308
ViKiNG
Steady
Merccy2
pipperpipper
JanMast


Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1470783083/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/a08br2gxru
lhESP 1.01.exe_mpgh.net.zip83 KB · 1,348 downloads 21/52 malicious
GJ Looks Good !
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk.
How come it doesnt automatically stay on?
Quote Originally Posted by 04a View Post
How come it doesnt automatically stay on?
Press F1 one time and it will stay on.
I did, it just bugs out and I need to repress it for it to come on again.
Quote Originally Posted by 04a View Post
I did, it just bugs out and I need to repress it for it to come on again.
hmmm I do not know. Record it next time.
Will this be detected in Faceit?
Quote Originally Posted by 04a View Post
Will this be detected in Faceit?
Since Faceit has it's own Anti-cheat; there is a higher risk of being banned and the only thing that seems to work in faceit with these cheats are ESP
I just got VACCED!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imasianomg View Post
I just got VACCED!
imgur . com /a/ht5oe

Sorry incase it wouldnt load
You just don't know how to hack! if you watch players by the walls its normal you will get untrusted message, for me its still undetected so its not cuz of the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by m0zey View Post
You just don't know how to hack! if you watch players by the walls its normal you will get untrusted message, for me its still undetected so its not cuz of the hack.
Preach it brotha.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helios View Post
Preach it brotha.
a cuppa haters
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?