GiGa Inject+
GiGa Inject+
The "GiGa Inject+" is safe and has been approved, good job 

What injector should i use
so how to use this injector for blackshot?
- - - Updated - - -
and what does this dll do?
- - - Updated - - -
and what does this dll do?
can u make a video abt how to do it? cos i still dont get it and how to inject? i start injector, i start BlackShot.exe and nothing happen
- - - Updated - - -
Nvm I found out how to use it but now another problem..... blackshot crash when i start hack . Sorry for troubling you so much it's been long since I use mpgh
- - - Updated - - -
Nvm I found out how to use it but now another problem..... blackshot crash when i start hack . Sorry for troubling you so much it's been long since I use mpgh
this is work for 32-bit ?
nice injector
Thanks for injector.
Unresponsive after md5 check on the injector
it says memory modified
Can we use this in SF2?
Hi i have windows seven and she has time should we open the injector ? After press start ?

