WTS★★Lynda Premium Lifetime Accounts [Starting at $3.50]★★ l~ l Custom

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
★★Lynda Premium Lifetime Accounts [Starting at $3.50]★★ l~ l Custom
Welcome to the 3-step shop!
by: youaretradingwithatrustedguy

1.Send BTC.
2.Send email confirmation.
3.Get your premium lynda account.


Prices:

Lynda Account, already named ~ 3.49USD
Lynda Account, with custom name ~3.99USD


Payment Method :

1) Bitcoin(just payment)


Please add this in the friend request box:



 
Proof
Due to the reason the shop is new, the prices are 3USD for Lynda account and 3.49 custom accounts for today... Enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Due to the reason the shop is new, the prices are 3USD for Lynda account and 3.49 custom accounts for today... Enjoy
Message me on Skype I'm interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Message me on Skype I'm interested.
added
youaretradingwithatrustedguy
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
added
youaretradingwithatrustedguy
You didn't respond back. I await your response
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
You didn't respond back. I await your response
it was 3AM in the morning, I felt sleep...
the guy is pretty legit just bought a custom account delivered in less than 10 mins no hassle
Done
Can confirm. Working service. Thank you, I_Blank_I.
Hope to trade with you again!
Quote Originally Posted by M0DDER View Post
Can confirm. Working service. Thank you, I_Blank_I.
Hope to trade with you again!
Thanks mate...
Bummmmmpppppppp #1
How long will these accounts last?
Quote Originally Posted by Nashori View Post
How long will these accounts last?
Life time , I guess till you die
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Life time , I guess till you die
Would be interested in getting your method, haven't seen a "lifetime" Lynda.com method before!
Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post


Would be interested in getting your method, haven't seen a "lifetime" Lynda.com method before!
Well I am not selling it.. Atleast for now...
Hi, I've added you to skype
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?