Quest Glitch
Hey guys I'm new and this is my first post, just fyi 
I'm sure everyone has heard of the merge shop glitch, you hover over the buy buton while holding ctrl and you press w after you click buy.
It works for quests too! I tried it on the Malorie's 5,000 rep quest for one Swag Token A and i had the same amount of Swag Tokens A and my rep went up by 10k (I had boost on)
It is the same process just do it when you are completing the quest, meaning you have to hover over the complete quest button. I dont think you can do it if you get a reward from the quest because you would need flash like reflexes for that. Any quest that uses something from your inventory should work.
I hope you guys enjoy this, if anyone has already released this, i'm sorry just tell me where to move.
Deadlycat - Out

I'm sure everyone has heard of the merge shop glitch, you hover over the buy buton while holding ctrl and you press w after you click buy.
It works for quests too! I tried it on the Malorie's 5,000 rep quest for one Swag Token A and i had the same amount of Swag Tokens A and my rep went up by 10k (I had boost on)
It is the same process just do it when you are completing the quest, meaning you have to hover over the complete quest button. I dont think you can do it if you get a reward from the quest because you would need flash like reflexes for that. Any quest that uses something from your inventory should work.
I hope you guys enjoy this, if anyone has already released this, i'm sorry just tell me where to move.
Deadlycat - Out


