WTBhacking a psn account - need hacker

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
hacking a psn account - need hacker
Hi guys .

I once bought and account with a pre orderd game and set it as primary on my ps4. However the account password was changed by the owner
but i still have the email so, so if any one can help me to get its new password i would really appreciated.
You have access to the email?...

Just... send a password change request...? It shouldn't be that hard....
Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
You have access to the email?...

Just... send a password change request...? It shouldn't be that hard....
i dont have access to the email and you cant contact pen support via email .
Quote Originally Posted by xhamad_ View Post
i dont have access to the email and you cant contact pen support via email .
it's probably cheaper to buy the game again.
Quote Originally Posted by xhamad_ View Post
i dont have access to the email and you cant contact pen support via email .
Didn't you say you have access to the email before?
If you set your PS4 as primary - should be able to download still
Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
Didn't you say you have access to the email before?
If you set your PS4 as primary - should be able to download still
I have the email without access and once the psn account pass is changed an dyou try to download something it will ask you for the new password .
Quote Originally Posted by xhamad_ View Post
I have the email without access and once the psn account pass is changed an dyou try to download something it will ask you for the new password .
ahh that is right ..and it will try to send a VERIFICATION email and you cant access it? very frustrating
I can do it (I think) Have a software where I can check you email in my database over 200kk of emailass
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to, but I think I can help you. Please send me the email through PM.

If I am not allowed to do this yet as I am a new member, please delete my post.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?