Duping: Good or Bad?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Duping: Good or Bad?
So I've seen lot's of people duping on MPGH, Reddit, and such. People say it helps them "enjoy" the game more, and I'd like to know if that's true. I know some people who dupe (ehm @Hentai), and if you can answer this question I'd be glad.

I've been thinking about duping UBHP's and other items for a long time, but I want to know if it's safe or shit...

Also, since Deca took over, is it even possible to dupe?

Thanks, MPGH!
I guess it is fun, I was duping because I am a white star, and I think I am done with the game, so I though make some $$ for free was a fun way of playing...
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
I guess it is fun, I was duping because I am a white star, and I think I am done with the game, so I though make some $$ for free was a fun way of playing...
gud motive gud english
Quote Originally Posted by gimerstedt View Post
gud motive gud english
Just notice I that I got few grammar mistakes, shall blame my English teacher, I have no intention on fucking deca's economy
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Just notice I that I got few grammar mistakes, shall blame my English teacher, I have no intention on fucking deca's economy
Duping ruins the economy. You dupe, you ruin the economy.
Well, it ruins the "natural" economy of the game solely for personal gain, so I'd say that's bad.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Well, it ruins the "natural" economy of the game solely for personal gain, so I'd say that's bad.
This.
Was about to say something pretty similar. It's good for you but not really for anybody else. I guess some newer players could benefit from it as prices for expensive items are much lower and therefor easier to obtain.
I don't see how people give such a negative connotation to duping. Sure, it makes things cheaper, but that's going to happen over time anyways.

It's pretty hard to die these days, with divine pets and such. Even if there wasn't duping, everything but pots would still continue to drop in price simply because not many people are dying. Duping only speeds up the process of devaluation.

The only ones that make it seem bad are the ones that are butt hurt over the people making $$$.
This is quite true, people have been placing the blame of the disintegrating game onto duping when in fact it is on the developers who don't take action. I have been following your MPGH account for quite some time and I have some things I would love to discuss with you. If you are interested give me a reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Laltor View Post
This is quite true, people have been placing the blame of the disintegrating game onto duping when in fact it is on the developers who don't take action. I have been following your MPGH account for quite some time and I have some things I would love to discuss with you. If you are interested give me a reply.
lmao wat
toot toot
Depends on what side of the spectrum you're on. If you're a duper if obviously good: you gain a shitton of monies and as Kushala said the economy is bound to crash one day, they just speed it up a bit. If you're not and a legit player then it's bad b/c people can obtain more goodies then you despite all your hard work grinding, etc.
While we're on the topic of duping, any snazzy exploits found lately?
I might have a fame exploit, but I know there is a dupe glitch somewhere right now...
What does "might" mean? care to explain?
Quote Originally Posted by Hajox View Post
What does "might" mean? care to explain?
Who were you talking to? @Iggy?
In all honesty, I believe that duping is not so much of a bad thing as it is a good thing. I mean who wouldn't like to get tops for 1 def? honestly, it would make the game easier to get into without actually having to spend tons of money, and so what if it fucks DECA's gold economy? that shit was already fucked since it was added! i mean seriously, 400 coins for a Colo lets say, that is 2.5-3 Lifes (which still wont get you much other than a few tops but no real maxing), 400 coins for 3 lifes? that is about 4$, 4 fucking dollars for 3 lifes...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?