ExclamationStop BattlEye & It's Logging

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Stop BattlEye & It's Logging
Watch this tutorial on how to stop any and all BattlEye services.

This will allow Cheat Engine & any memory editing tool (Like SIEP) to be used in R6.

When you do this, you are responsible for your own ban if one occurs. BattlEye logs and records what you do in-game (unless you do what i showed in the video) and will give you a delayed ban. Using any memory editing tool when BEService is running will get you an immediate and indefinite ban.

Any tool you use for R6, make sure you watch this as you will get a ban if not.

Disable BE and the Logging
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILA4...ature=youtu.beⓘ

Fix Error for Not Launching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7x...ature=youtu.beⓘ
Game won't start for me after changing RainbowSix.exe to RainbowSix.txt.

When starting through uPlay, it tells me to find my Game Directory (and checks file integrity if I do so) and when starting the RainbowSixGame.exe, the game doesn't start either.
Quote Originally Posted by T3AR View Post
Game won't start for me after changing RainbowSix.exe to RainbowSix.txt.

When starting through uPlay, it tells me to find my Game Directory (and checks file integrity if I do so) and when starting the RainbowSixGame.exe, the game doesn't start either.
Do not start from uPlay, they create nice errors for you. Launch your desktop icon. Or launch RainbowSixGame.exe in the game directory

Did it work?
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Do not start from uPlay, they create nice errors for you. Launch your desktop icon. Or launch RainbowSixGame.exe in the game directory

Did it work?
When i do this the game wants to "reinstall" BattleEye services (probably since it can't locate the BE_service.exe's)
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
When i do this the game wants to "reinstall" BattleEye services (probably since it can't locate the BE_service.exe's)
You have to launch the game from your desktops rainbow six icon.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
You have to launch the game from your desktops rainbow six icon.
Same result, but i dont mind.
Just disabling the BEService will do i guess?
well fuck.... i did this without seeing this post... rip me
Quote Originally Posted by Texehhv5 View Post
well fuck.... i did this without seeing this post... rip me
You risked a ban, doesn't mean you'l get one necessarily
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
Just disabling the BEService will do i guess?
Yes. It's potentially riskier, of course.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Yes. It's potentially riskier, of course.
It is much riskier, they log when it's off and when the games running apparently.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Am I being blind here? What important step did you do in that video apart from starting the game via the shortcut or the RainbowSixGame.exe?
Am I missing sth here?
Atm, I can't access my computer cause I'm somewhere else but I remember starting the game from RainbowSixGame.exe and it didn't start. Process showed up shortly in the TM, but disappeared afterwards.
Does your Desktop shortcut have any kinds of command lines attached to it? Or does it just link to RainbowSixGame.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by T3AR View Post
Am I being blind here? What important step did you do in that video apart from starting the game via the shortcut or the RainbowSixGame.exe?
Am I missing sth here?
Atm, I can't access my computer cause I'm somewhere else but I remember starting the game from RainbowSixGame.exe and it didn't start. Process showed up shortly in the TM, but disappeared afterwards.
Does your Desktop shortcut have any kinds of command lines attached to it? Or does it just link to RainbowSixGame.exe?
busy with life right now, i wont be able to figure everything out. i have no free time anymore so idk. sorry
not working on steam version : )
coz everytime i want to lunch even on main folder of the game when click on rainbowsixgame.exe its say : not lunching missing executable
and same as when i want to lunch from shortcut desktop

but on uplay version its ok
not working on steam version

- - - Updated - - -

give instructions for STEAM version
Is it normal that after renaming the BE files, the normal .exe files appear again when I launch the game?

[EDIT] as soon as R6 gets launched via Ubisoft Launcher (the renaming method doesn't let me launch the game not even from a shortcut), in the BE folder, there appear the normal EXEs plus a BEDaisy.sys
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?