Requiring Developers For Server

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Requiring Developers For Server
Hello guys!
My name is Jimmie (called SantaClaus) and I've been working on a private server for like a month now.
I've added shatters and a lot of custom items and I need some help with the Behaviors and things like that.
If you are interested to join the team, look down
I
V
Requirments:
 
[SIZE=5
1) Coding experiense 2) You need to be trusted 3) You need to be a nice member to work with[/SIZE]]


If you are interested, fill this:

1) What's your skype name? :
2) Why do you want to join? :
3) Do you have a coding experience? :
4)If not^^ can you do anything else (designing, spriting)? :
5) How old are you? :
6) Would you be a good teammate? :




Reply with your answer.
Don't ask for my skype, I will add you instead.
templateplays
I am really bored and i really like making stuff in Realm of the Mad God. I do sprites and i edit sometimes somehow make a behavior.
I can code items, spriting and designing,
I am 11 :/
Yea, i would ;3
Considering how making items is a simple as copy and pasting code and how there's loads of shatters templates, is it possible for you show what you have done that might actually impress some people rather than copy pasted strands of code?
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
Considering how making items is a simple as copy and pasting code and how there's loads of shatters templates, is it possible for you show what you have done that might actually impress some people rather than copy pasted strands of code?
look at his profile pic nigga you shouldn't fuck with a guy like that
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
look at his profile pic nigga you shouldn't fuck with a guy like that
Anonymous Has Him!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateYTR View Post
templateplays
I am really bored and i really like making stuff in Realm of the Mad God. I do sprites and i edit sometimes somehow make a behavior.
I can code items, spriting and designing,
I am 11 :/
Yea, i would ;3
How good are you at coding?
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Hello guys!
My name is Jimmie (called SantaClaus) and I've been working on a private server for like a month now.
I've added shatters and a lot of custom items and I need some help with the Behaviors and things like that.
If you are interested to join the team, look down
I
V
Requirments:
 
[SIZE=5
1) Coding experiense 2) You need to be trusted 3) You need to be a nice member to work with[/SIZE]]


If you are interested, fill this:

1) What's your skype name? :
2) Why do you want to join? :
3) Do you have a coding experience? :
4)If not^^ can you do anything else (designing, spriting)? :
5) How old are you? :
6) Would you be a good teammate? :




Reply with your answer.
Don't ask for my skype, I will add you instead.
Well, i'd love to give it a try. I'm very busy at my college at the moment but still got some time to work something out. Add me as a friend if you'd like me on your team. I'll pm you my Skype.
Could you please answer the questions and I will add you

- - - Updated - - -

Bump - Still Requiring
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Could you please answer the questions and I will add you

- - - Updated - - -

Requiring
Recruiting*


But i recruit :3
Bump - Still recruiting
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Bump - Still recruiting
Why are you bumping?
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
Why are you bumping?
because his still recruiting, that hard to read?
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
because his still recruiting, that hard to read?
Yes but he was already top post
1) What's your skype name? : youaretradingwithatrustedguy
2) Why do you want to join? : I am an active guy,so I might be friendly with others...
3) Do you have a coding experience? : sorry nate
4)If not^^ can you do anything else (designing, spriting)? : I might try spriting
5) How old are you? : today is my birthday (17)
6) Would you be a good teammate? : of course, good enough to sacrifice staff for you :P
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us