Quick scope and Bunny hop

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quick scope and Bunny hop
does anyone know how to set up quick scope and bunny hop for razor?
macros. thank you
Quote Originally Posted by bi3mat View Post
thank you. but razor doesn't support scripts. i'm still looking for it
Okay, I've PM'd you about something I need to know...
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Okay, I've PM'd you about something I need to know...
thank you. the website you send me, they teach how to set up macro on razer mouse, but it is old version. and i already know how to set it up. thank a lot for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xzediise View Post
Hi, I'm working with the bloody mouse scripts aka .amc files. I don't know how razor works exactly depends on the button settings, but i do think i am able to set up a bunny hop/quick scope script for you, contact me on skype: mpgh.xzediise
razer mouse is different setting. we can manual set up a macro. and put it in the mouse button.
Quote Originally Posted by bi3mat View Post
thank you. the website you send me, they teach how to set up macro on razer mouse, but it is old version. and i already know how to set it up. thank a lot for your help.
Is this resolved ? If not, tell me how can I help you.
Quote Originally Posted by bi3mat View Post
does anyone know how to set up quick scope and bunny hop for razor?
macros. thank you
Hi, I'm working with the bloody mouse scripts aka .amc files. I don't know how razor works exactly depends on the button settings, but i do think i am able to set up a bunny hop/quick scope script for you, contact me on skype: mpgh.xzediise
what am i setting up on my mouse right now is:
RBDown
0.1s
RBUp
1s
LBDown
0.1s
LBUp
1s
3Down
0.1s
3Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
Quote Originally Posted by bi3mat View Post
what am i setting up on my mouse right now is:
RBDown
0.1s
RBUp
1s
LBDown
0.1s
LBUp
1s
3Down
0.1s
3Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
This looks very good, but i could help you set it up so it automaticlly switches the weapons aswell, you have my skype contact me at anytime!
Quote Originally Posted by bi3mat View Post
what am i setting up on my mouse right now is:
RBDown
0.1s
RBUp
1s
LBDown
0.1s
LBUp
1s
3Down
0.1s
3Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
1Down
0.1s
1Up
1s
Everything worked?
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Everything worked?
no it isnt.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?