WTSUK Theme Parks and Cinema

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
UK Theme Parks and Cinema
altonsam.pdf90 KB · 77 downloads Clean
Theres so many skypes same as u
Any vouch copies, if so, PM me mate.
Quote Originally Posted by ISellBTC View Post
Any vouch copies, if so, PM me mate.
Hahahahaha, with 38 posts? Good luck :^).

I'm not allowed to ask for a vouch copy yet haha
Still got some to sell...
Still selling these, can offer discount on multiple purchases.
I probably would get some if someone can vouch for you.

A few questions; How long do they take to process? & How long are they valid for?
Quote Originally Posted by M113 View Post
I probably would get some if someone can vouch for you.

A few questions; How long do they take to process? & How long are they valid for?
Not long to process, you would have to download and print ticket. They are valid until the end of the year.
Can you get Disneyland in Paris tix?
Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
Can you get Disneyland in Paris tix?
At the moment only UK mate but should I do I will let you know.
Quote Originally Posted by Truthist View Post
At the moment only UK mate but should I do I will let you know.
Thanks mate, let me know please.. no rush
Vouch for this seller. Quick delivery and got extra tickets ^~^ (got 7x instead of 4x for legoland). I did send a PM to seller in MPGH to confirm I was talking to them. Will come back for more soon...
exquisitely you get them from the newspaper
Huge vouch for this seller!

Bought some Odeon codes and can confirm all of the work (5). Great seller! Codes were sent very quickly after payment was sent.
Thanks mate for the vouch, means a lot.

I have more codes as well as tickets to sell, hmu on skype to book and watch suicide squad this weekend.
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?