My LG G4

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
My LG G4
So, its been about 4-5 Months since I got my LG G4, its GSM Factory Unlocked Canada. Just last week it stopped working, I mean it is bootlooping (common error with LG G4 and requires to be repaired). Now since its only been 4-5 months since I got the phone (keep in mind I did not buy the phone from a carrier service such as rogers or bell or wind, but from a non-carrier retailer. I found a store selling sealed brand new phones in Toronto so I went ahead and bough one flat out. It has 1 year manufacturing warranty and I contacted LG and they said since its still under warranty I need to go to my carrier service provider and tell them that I need to to be sent in for manufacturing warranty repair. Now heres the dilemma, they asked me take bring WIND(Service Provider) invoice as proof. I use pay as I go plan which is a monthly plan that you would have to top-up. This plan does not get an invoice, so Idk what to do now, I'm going to try going next week as Im currently on vacation with the reciept of the phone from the shop where I bough it if I can find it and my agreement papers I got from WIND when I got the plan. Hopefully everything goes well.
it's better to root that shitty ass phone dude
Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
it's better to root that shitty ass phone dude
lol its not shit, and i don't think i would be able to root it becuz it doesn't even turn on
I have the G4. And mine works fine v_v also dont root it.
I have a LG G4 and I have it rooted and flashed a whole bunch of custom roms and it works fine. However when I got it I accidently flashed the wrong one and it took me a bit to fix it lol, so make sure you know what your doing.
Throw it in the trash, xD

skrrrt get an iphone.
iphone can't compete with android xD
Love is like the leaf, the neglected green in Cheap RS 2007 Gold, appeared in the bud in patience.
______________________________________________
Faith can move mountains: rsgoldfast.com
Proud to be a Korean.
Good luck! If it does break though, get an S7 or Op3.
LG G4 is a great phone, good luck with yours.
WIND on the other hand.....they are the "best!"
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?