From personal experience places like Nike you're not going to be able to easily refund them. You'll want third party sneaker sellers/retail stores. Footlocker may work but I haven't heard anything about it or tried it.
Any store that sells nike/jordan brand sneakers I'm interested in
Bump, still looking
Bump, still looking
Bumping my old thread trying to get some shoes fam!
where they @
Originally Posted by Raw
Bumping my old thread trying to get some shoes fam!
where they @
Zappos and Finish Line can be refunded. Let me know.
Those stores you mentioned above are all from the same corporate, you won't be able to do it. GL though.
Originally Posted by BabyPluto
Those stores you mentioned above are all from the same corporate, you won't be able to do it. GL though.
They are all doable and they are not all the same company.
@Predator I have done Finish Line for $190 if you think you can do 2nd one to the same address hmu.
@duyxngoc94 Jordan and Nike retailers only.
Aldo & Little Burgundy I can do, takes upwards of 2-3 weeks though depending on them.
Originally Posted by Raw
looking for someone who is confident they can refund stores like footlocker, footaction, olympia, nike, etc.
Skype: MPGHDenaro
i`ll give you a tip, you buy the same shoe type and number off 2 different sites, then refund saying you received only 1 shoe instead of 2 then send one to other and one to other and they`ll give money back and you can wear them happily
Originally Posted by robertpopa09
i`ll give you a tip, you buy the same shoe type and number off 2 different sites, then refund saying you received only 1 shoe instead of 2 then send one to other and one to other and they`ll give money back and you can wear them happily
You told me to buy 1 shoe from 2 diff sites, then say I only got 1, but that would be correct lol.
Originally Posted by Raw
You told me to buy 1 shoe from 2 diff sites, then say I only got 1, but that would be correct lol.
buy 1 pair of shoes then say you only received one shoe instead of 2 on the 2 sites
didn`t thought anyone would understand to buy only 1 shoe like wtf, what store sells only 1 shoe lol
Originally Posted by robertpopa09
buy 1 pair of shoes then say you only received one shoe instead of 2 on the 2 sites
didn`t thought anyone would understand to buy only 1 shoe like wtf, what store sells only 1 shoe lol
I was confused now I understand good idea :P
Originally Posted by robertpopa09
buy 1 pair of shoes then say you only received one shoe instead of 2 on the 2 sites
didn`t thought anyone would understand to buy only 1 shoe like wtf, what store sells only 1 shoe lol