Borderlands Intro in Combat Arms

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Borderlands Intro in Combat Arms
Well I'm bored so make new intro for combat arms just for fun & i love borderlands online game



Download link at video description:

Place the files to NEXON/Combat Arms/Game/MOVIES

Note: Backup your files before place above files if u want your old combat arms intro back.


Tip for those who don't know:
At loading screen if u press spacebar the small soldier at bottom right will jump for u.

-.- No Outside Links Please
It's just bink movie file and it's big, how i'm suppose to upload it here?

Edit: Download link at video description.
Well i dont see much harm in a video file...Just ask Permission from a mod if people are going to cry about it....(Post a virus scan i guess)

But really...If you dont trust...dont download
not bad.. but not that relevant to combat arms either.. what were those monster things and why was there a big glowing door?
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
not bad.. but not that relevant to combat arms either.. what were those monster things and why was there a big glowing door?
Quote Originally Posted by Dominic95 View Post
Well I'm bored so make new intro for combat arms just for fun & i love borderlands online game
There is no relevant except mpgh logo xD

btw nice pets..
Lol, Nice . I already knew about the SuperJump one with the character at the intro. I posted about it a few weeks ago, but thx anyways to let others know.
First vid: Rubbish. Nothing related to CA
Second Vid: I know and why would you try to break your keyboard purposely. Stupid.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?